ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm entertained. keep it going
ok, sure. Anyone who buys the hood rat bundle ain't in my fam, fam, cuz its economically and principally an unwise move. Even if "resale be lit", these ugly brick have to have a very high resale to justify this. Add in that they still havent shipped some waverunners, this is like a potentially 6 month loan to YS where youre paying resale for shoes and he's throwing in his garbage clothing that no one really wants. Sorry Fam, the right move is to hold off. If these turds get like 1,500 in resale by next year, call me completely wrong. but they won't because has anyone bothered to think that maybe by 2018 the whole "ugly dad shoe" craze could be over? These turds and the balenciaga joints ain't gonna be timeless like stan smith common projects type thing could be. THese are so ugly that when they go out of style will be like when women wore dem high heeled timberland looking joints or even them wedge Nikes, if you wear em today you look like a dam turd wearin fool. Pass on this deal pls

It's not a big deal to me either, hence I said I wasn't judging. You're giving YS a free loan to go out and make the crappy clothing rather than them doing it on spec, I have have a problem w that. Also, marking down the value of the clothes to 50 bucks total, and the time value of money for 4+ months, the resale on the hood rats has to be at least 800 bucks to breakeven on this deal after fees. it's a PASS, FAM

He’s not even reselling...

He’s the main guy behind the 700 train.

You sound upset he can basically throw $700+ away

do the shorts even have a back pocket. even if i wanted these i would need to know that before dropping 240 on them

“Hard sell”.. dudes buy everything to resell them when they see other dudes wearing the stuff they resell they have a hard time comprehending people still buy things to actually wear

F9E76817-EE2D-4FEB-A590-B5027A1DB079.jpeg

Yes.

Shorts I’ll just give to my wife for working out or some ****.
Why doess your shorts only come out to 120 but on mine it says double the price at 240 lol

I'm upset w Ye now, he is a damn hypocrite. He may not be leading the charge over at YS, but they stealing money from sheeple w this bundle, he is making you pay resale prices for adidas shoes and throwing in shorts and hoodies that are cheap to make that no one wants that they havent even manufactured yet and he chargin the sheeple 800 and throwing on inflated shipping too and asking you to front the money for him for almost 6 months.

No one man should have all that power...

I'm mad, fam. Really mad fam. Mad at the fam and Ye and the Ye fam.

lack of boost got some of yall acting real funny style.

all up in my dude's pockets

Dude is in here hooting and hollering like anyone is actually listening to him.

Some people shop at tj max and others Neiman Marcus.

Is what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom