ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, fam. You misread the tweet. It said "Yeezy Desert Rat 500 Only Available w Season 6 Shorts and Hoodie"
he meant the name of the shoes, the "500" is only available w preorder, not "500 only available". Big difference, if these were only 500 theyd be as limited as Chanel Hu and go for thousands, FAM.

The resale math doesn't work on these. But to feel better, just imagine you're paying 500 for these bricks and 150 each for the crappy made in China clothes, doesnt matter how you allocate it, as you gotta pay 800 to get the shoes anyway. Hood rat bricks!

yeah I misread it, even if they were limited to 100 I'd still not cop

F9E76817-EE2D-4FEB-A590-B5027A1DB079.jpeg

Yes.

Shorts I’ll just give to my wife for working out or some ****.

F9E76817-EE2D-4FEB-A590-B5027A1DB079.jpeg

Yes.

Shorts I’ll just give to my wife for working out or some ****.
this makes no sense, you're tying up 700 bucks for at least 4 months (these won't ship until at least April I bet), the bike shorts and hoodie are worthless. Not judging the value of a dollar to you but I dont think resale on this trash settles over 1k, why wouldnt everyone just wait until they are actually available?

This preorder nonsense is fronting a very capital constrained Yeezy supply the money to go and make the crappy clothes. (adidas obv making the bricks). Not cool.

the wave runners were a different deal, no bundle, moderate cost and decent chance to at least breakeven (and resale is wildly higher now than anyone couldve imagined). Makes no sense to buy the bundle w the overpriced garbage clothes.

this makes no sense, you're tying up 700 bucks for at least 4 months (these won't ship until at least April I bet), the bike shorts and hoodie are worthless. Not judging the value of a dollar to you but I dont think resale on this trash settles over 1k, why wouldnt everyone just wait until they are actually available?

This preorder nonsense is fronting a very capital constrained Yeezy supply the money to go and make the crappy clothes. (adidas obv making the bricks). Not cool.

the wave runners were a different deal, no bundle, moderate cost and decent chance to at least breakeven (and resale is wildly higher now than anyone couldve imagined). Makes no sense to buy the bundle w the overpriced garbage clothes.

Lol why are you upset at how I spend my money?

$700 “tied” up to me isn’t a big deal.

All relative

Lol why are you upset at how I spend my money?

$700 “tied” up to me isn’t a big deal.

All relative
It's not a big deal to me either, hence I said I wasn't judging. You're giving YS a free loan to go out and make the crappy clothing rather than them doing it on spec, I have have a problem w that. Also, marking down the value of the clothes to 50 bucks total, and the time value of money for 4+ months, the resale on the hood rats has to be at least 800 bucks to breakeven on this deal after fees. it's a PASS, FAM

It's not a big deal to me either, hence I said I wasn't judging. You're giving YS a free loan to go out and make the crappy clothing rather than them doing it on spec, I have have a problem w that. Also, marking down the value of the clothes to 50 bucks total, and the time value of money for 4+ months, the resale on the hood rats has to be at least 800 bucks to breakeven on this deal after fees. it's a PASS, FAM

why are you assuming he's in it for reselling purposes? He clearly likes the shoe, and he's getting them with justification of good use of the clothes bundle he had to buy

why are you assuming he's in it for reselling purposes? He clearly likes the shoe, and he's getting them with justification of good use of the clothes bundle he had to buy
I am not at all assuming that. I'm using resale as a proxy for the value of the bundle, as when these are available, we an all pay resale instead of buying dem hood rats in this turd bundle. Better if I said "resale needs to be 750+ shipping to justify not waiting"

Lol mental gymnastics. U arguing with yourself :lol:

Shoes and clothing are busted, cmon now! Kanye’s hobo style ain’t working season after season fam!

These shoes? Even with boost it’d be a hard sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom