ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone in the east coast that ordered from YS on release day showing only the “departure scan” from Ontario, CA for the past 4 days? Scheduled delivery is Wednesday, just thought they would have a few scans before.

yeah, mine is. It always updates like this from YS. Should probably update saying its somewhere in your area by tomorrow.

Anyone in the east coast that ordered from YS on release day showing only the “departure scan” from Ontario, CA for the past 4 days? Scheduled delivery is Wednesday, just thought they would have a few scans before.
Yeah mine is too. Should be here by friday.

14E11650-11F1-4CE5-8105-B94B2783A159.jpeg
5AEB0DBA-7CBB-4CE6-BD82-105FCC1BCC56.jpeg
642026E0-8CE5-4F90-A15B-F11A727B6F69.gif
giphy.gif

i need to start monitoring these pages for any restocked I'm tryna eat like u guys but gotta stay team retail

Been seeing too many comparison pics and videos of the beluga 1.0 to the 2.0s... Finally decided to look into getting a pair of 1.0s. Pretty much found a deal:

DS Zebras and DS Beluga 2.0 for DS Beluga 1.0

Is it worth it? (I'm a size 11 if that matters in terms of prices)

Been seeing too many comparison pics and videos of the beluga 1.0 to the 2.0s... Finally decided to look into getting a pair of 1.0s. Pretty much found a deal:

DS Zebras and DS Beluga 2.0 for DS Beluga 1.0

Is it worth it? (I'm a size 11 if that matters in terms of prices)

You’re losing by about $75-$100 bucks if we going off stock x value. You could probably just sell them and buy from someone for cheaper. But I understand that can be a hassle so that $75 ish might be worth the convenience

For those familiar with flight club..do u have to wait 24 hours to adjust the prices? Mine is greyed out but my other kicks I can change

Some or most people still has not received theirs from the YS initial drop, and I live like 5 hours away from Calabasas. :smh: I just don't understand how this UPS tracking movement from YS is different from any other retailers. Unless UPS know they are picking up bunch of Yeezys.

^ Yes, very wearable than the OG's , refreshing palette of colors on this pair

Gum sole makes em pop a little more

^ crazy how opinions has changed over the past couple months, they will be ppls 'grail' once the third or fourth c/w is out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom