ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_0746.JPG Like father, like son.

Is there any new verified info/updates on 700’s being shipped out? It’s been over a month now.

Haven’t heard but there are several people in here still waiting too...I don’t even think they’ve gotten to the international orders yet either...

For those that have won before - Is 12.5 an option with Barney’s?

Carted but couldnt check out on YS - have a 12 from adc but dont think it’s gonna work even with the insole out.

:lol: Pic is from an office building. Looking at the tree was the only way he would stand still long enough to take a picture.
haha no shade intended. Glad you took it right.

You guys just standing there like you're at a xmas tree funeral visitation.

Apparently, they made more pairs for the "Blue Tints" than the "Creams", but less than the Beluga 2.0s.

People who have bought from stockX, how long did it take from date of purchase to delivery?

Sellers have 2 business days to ship. Usually takes 1-2 days for them to authenticate and ship. Then two days to seller. So 5-6 but add for weekends and holidays. They’ve also been really slow the past week or so. Maybe volume of Belugas going through? Right now they’re around 10 days. I’m waiting on a few pairs now that have been delayed.

Apparently, they made more pairs for the "Blue Tints" than the "Creams", but less than the Beluga 2.0s.
I don't know if we can make any assumptions off of that stupid YM chart. There are no numbers associated with those bars on the bar graph. A sneaker boutique in town said that bar graph chart is garbage and that Kanye said as much and stated that all the previous releases before these recent ones were all done in quantities of 40K in spite of that YM chart showing different size bars.

The guys at the sneaker boutique also said the reason for Peezys being such a low quantity was due to a last minute change to gum bottoms, but they still went ahead and released what they could. Presumably more will come...but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Sellers have 2 business days to ship. Usually takes 1-2 days for them to authenticate and ship. Then two days to seller. So 5-6 but add for weekends and holidays. They’ve also been really slow the past week or so. Maybe volume of Belugas going through? Right now they’re around 10 days. I’m waiting on a few pairs now that have been delayed.

Thanks. I bought a pair on the 30th and still says "waiting for seller to ship". I'm just being impatient.

I don't know if we can make any assumptions off of that stupid YM chart. There are no numbers associated with those bars on the bar graph. A sneaker boutique in town said that bar graph chart is garbage and that Kanye said as much and stated that all the previous releases before these recent ones were all done in quantities of 40K in spite of that YM chart showing different size bars.

The guys at the sneaker boutique also said the reason for Peezys being such a low quantity was due to a last minute change to gum bottoms, but they still went ahead and released what they could. Presumably more will come...but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Interesting...

Yea YM might be inconsistent with some of his info but your local sneaker boutique sounds like they full of complete BS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom