ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, thanks for the input everyone. Wasn't expecting ppl to actually chime in! Again, it's just a thought not sure if I'd actually pull the trigger and do it.

I don't know if we can make any assumptions off of that stupid YM chart. There are no numbers associated with those bars on the bar graph. A sneaker boutique in town said that bar graph chart is garbage and that Kanye said as much and stated that all the previous releases before these recent ones were all done in quantities of 40K in spite of that YM chart showing different size bars.

The guys at the sneaker boutique also said the reason for Peezys being such a low quantity was due to a last minute change to gum bottoms, but they still went ahead and released what they could. Presumably more will come...but I'm not holding my breath on that.

Even though the chart doesn't have numbers doesn't the average resell price reflect the amount out there?

*waits for YM D riders to come chime in cause something negative was said about YM*

giphy.gif

Thanks. I bought a pair on the 30th and still says "waiting for seller to ship". I'm just being impatient.

I think the seller has until tomorrow depending on time of day transaction was made. Later in the day on the 30th would mean the seller has Friday and tomorrow to ship. I bought the Belugas in my size and the latest Kith kids Friday too. I’m waiting until tomorrow also. Good thing is, even if they fall through prices are roughly the same.

Thanks. I bought a pair on the 30th and still says "waiting for seller to ship". I'm just being impatient.

You paid Thursday
Seller ships Friday
StockX receives Tuesday-Wednesday
Ships Thursday-Friday
You receive anywhere from M-F Week of 11-15

Today is the third, impatient would not be the word

Even though the chart doesn't have numbers doesn't the average resell price reflect the amount out there?
Avg. resell price reflects some balance of both supply and demand...that's why you see red stripes selling for more than the green and coppers even though all 3 were made in the same quantity.

Avg. resell price reflects some balance of both supply and demand...that's why you see red stripes selling for more than the green and coppers even though all 3 were made in the same quantity.

Well I’m looking at it overall as long as these shoes been coming out I haven’t seen one dip below 400 as much as this one.

Anyone in the east coast that ordered from YS on release day showing only the “departure scan” from Ontario, CA for the past 4 days? Scheduled delivery is Wednesday, just thought they would have a few scans before.

For those still clueless on sizing - i .5 up from my TTS for all versions of V2's and this 2.0 Belu's are no different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom