ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone with a non-shipped 700 order from YS heard anything about what is happening? The last thing I heard was that there was a delayed shipment and that they were suppossed to be shipped last week. So tired of this BS now tbh and this has to be one of the worst costumer experiences I’ve ever had actually.

Nope, nothing here. I emailed them earlier this week, but I never got a reply. They can at least give us updates so we’re not wondering where our pairs are.

Nope, nothing here. I emailed them earlier this week, but I never got a reply. They can at least give us updates so we’re not wondering where our pairs are.
That’s what I’m most upset about. Fine, delays etc can happen but if they do then inform the customers! People have paid a pretty high price for them months ago and were promised they would ship 1 month(!!!) ago now. I just want my pair to rock as this is one of the best shoes to come out this year imo. So sad how they are even allowed to go on like this. If they wouldn’t be selling Yeezys they would have been bankrupt by now.

i got a full refund on paypal, but no word or anything on my credit card purchase (i had two transactions) - the paypal cancellation stated "Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0ONLY ONE PAIR PER CUS..."
It takes up to 48 hours to hit your credit card. I see the same thing with my refund also. On paypal it shows refunded but has not shown up on my cc statement yet.

Asking this again since I didnt get a response. Shipping and billing address have incorrect city and apt number on my order from YS yesterday. What can I do?

First time i have a yeezy, i grab a size 8,5 and they fit snug (i will wear them with the insole!) but i have some very little space on the front (i suppose that they will be ok after breaking them)!
I will see if my size 9 from the "restock" fit me better
20171201_142101.jpg

Has anyone with a non-shipped 700 order from YS heard anything about what is happening? The last thing I heard was that there was a delayed shipment and that they were suppossed to be shipped last week. So tired of this BS now tbh and this has to be one of the worst costumer experiences I’ve ever had actually.

im emailing them again today. last time I got a response the next day saying they’re shipping through November. Still nothing. I’ll post the new BS response if I get one.

anyone order from ADC on saturday and still got their status stuck on
"Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

One of my ADC orders is still sitting on that too. Not feeling good about it at this point. Luckily I copped one more with yesterday's YS restock. But I'll still be pretty miffed if they don't send that other pair...

im emailing them again today. last time I got a response the next day saying they’re shipping through November. Still nothing. I’ll post the new BS response if I get one.

Just start spamming their email guys...That’s what I’d do...They’ll get tired of hearing from you and respond at some point...

It takes up to 48 hours to hit your credit card. I see the same thing with my refund also. On paypal it shows refunded but has not shown up on my cc statement yet.
The funds will go to your paypal account. You have to transfer them back to your bank acccount

Asking this again since I didnt get a response. Shipping and billing address have incorrect city and apt number on my order from YS yesterday. What can I do?
Keep a hawk’s eye on tracking. Once it’s in UPS’ hands (past the label created stage, and in transit), give them a call, kindly state your case. Let them know that trying to contact this company is a dead end (because the first thing they’ll tell you is to contact YS)

At this point they may tell you that they can’t do anything until Uncle Sal uploads the billing address into their system. Once they do (you’ll see the incorrect address appear on the side of the tracking on the tracking page), you can give them a call again and state your case. It’s beneficial to have a MyChoice history (not sure if necessary though) as they can amend the incorrect address to an existing one they have on file.

This happened to me when, in a rush, I misspelled *one* letter on my street address when pre-ordering the 700. I would periodically email YS since the August pre-order date, zero response. They (YS) only responded with an automated “sorry, absolutely no address changes” email, on the eve of 11/1 and shipped it out. So I had to make sure to intercept and correct it while already in transit, UPS was able to fix and package got here w/no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom