ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone order from ADC on saturday and still got their status stuck on
"Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

I just tried on the Beluga 2.0, and I'm staying true to size. They do fit a little snug in the forefoot, but it's not unbearable. It's knit, not foamposite, and will stretch over time. If you're a wide footer you might want to size up though.

I just tried on the Beluga 2.0, and I'm staying true to size. They do fit a little snug in the forefoot, but it's not unbearable. It's knit, not foamposite, and will stretch over time. If you're a wide footer you might want to size up though.
Yep. I'm a wide footer and they still fit. It depends on the person. If you can't get the unicorn sizes like 13.5 and have to go full size up, it's not worth it imo. These fit me fine in my TTS 13.

I got a response from Railso almost 24h ago:

"We received something like 2000 orders and we have been refunding them since yesterday morning. We should be able to refund your order today unless you were a raffle winner."

i got a full refund on paypal, but no word or anything on my credit card purchase (i had two transactions) - the paypal cancellation stated "Yeezy Boost 350 V2 Beluga 2.0ONLY ONE PAIR PER CUS..."

still trying to figure out what happened with my card order before i do a chargeback since i only have the order id # and 'sale/confirmed' charge on bank statement and cannot trace it (didn't create an account until now and 'orders' only reflect the ones placed after creating an account)

another weird thing is how many times i received the paypal cancellation email (but only got 1 full refund)
2000 orders ? sheesh

They about to cut us off

i bet almost all those order came from nt
383274483726680064.png

anyone order from ADC on saturday and still got their status stuck on
"Order confirmed, waiting to be packed"

It’d be panic szn if that was me. Had a bad experience with ADC though, so I’m biased. That said, the only time I’ve ever had an order cancelled was when I was stuck on “order confirmed” status for a week.

Yep. I'm a wide footer and they still fit. It depends on the person. If you can't get the unicorn sizes like 13.5 and have to go full size up, it's not worth it imo. These fit me fine in my TTS 13.
Yeah, I agree. I would rather have it a little too snug than a little loose. The knit will stretch over time.

It’d be panic szn if that was me. Had a bad experience with ADC though, so I’m biased. That said, the only time I’ve ever had an order cancelled was when I was stuck on “order confirmed” status for a week.

lol I am panicking. I see some already got their restock order shipped.... ☹️

Just was told that I can get the Belugas 2.0 in a size 12 for $380..lowest I seen ....I think the trigger will be pulled

Be careful when dropping off packages and always get a receipt. Last week UPS worker tried to pull a fast one on me. I had to call him out one it. I dropped off 4 packages and he scanned one of the 4 twice so there was obviously one package that would have gotten stolen if i didnt catch it on the spot.

Calabassas pants.

If I’m a large, will a large fit me, or do they run big so I’d be best to go a medium?

Ta in advance.

I read earlier people talking about Flight Club and how their consignment works, so I if I have this right you pay for shipping yourself and it gets sent to whichever address they provide you right? Got a couple of New Balances and SBs that I want to sent over to them.

I read earlier people talking about Flight Club and how their consignment works, so I if I have this right you pay for shipping yourself and it gets sent to whichever address they provide you right? Got a couple of New Balances and SBs that I want to sent over to them.
you need to sign up to their site (sell.flightclub.com) now, and input the style code of the shoes u want to sell.

Has anyone with a non-shipped 700 order from YS heard anything about what is happening? The last thing I heard was that there was a delayed shipment and that they were suppossed to be shipped last week. So tired of this BS now tbh and this has to be one of the worst costumer experiences I’ve ever had actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom