ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Second market pair shipped today, size 13 or big sizes in general are seriously a pain in the *** to get!
For real man I was lucky enough to get my 12 from the footapp reservation but I like to double up and wasn’t able to. Luckily a friend who owns a consignment store is willing to size swap my 11 for a 12

Still a lil sad I couldn't cop yesterday but only was trying to cop to resell so I could get the Blue Tints for retail. Hella excited for them, such a cool colorway, a cooler tone Zebra looks crazy dope. Hopefully there's a lot of pairs at launch for them, pls I'm desperate for any W since 2017 has been such a L filled year. :lol:

Failed to cop on adc & ys. Not lucky enough to be selected on all raffles entered. Got refunded from Railso as well. But, the best thing that brightened up my day is to see so many fams looking out for each other to cop and cart:smile:

Cheers everyone~
That was basically me prior to the recent two drops... So I always thought if I dont cop, then I dont have to spend any money, which is a kind of good thing... Anyway, IT IS FRIDAY8)

Wait so how the hell were y'all able to cop the restock pairs? I was on splash from 10:30 until they sold out

people always find ways around the crappy system adidas uses. Some people were kindred souls and offered a little insight during the release....
Then some are also Bot Boyz or pay for carts as well. Let's be honest :lol:

Not saying these particular guys did, but some are definitely going that route. I saw some people posting carts were like $30-40 yesterday so it wasn't that bad if they did at least.

Then some are also Bot Boyz or pay for carts as well. Let's be honest :lol:

Not saying these particular guys did, but some are definitely going that route. I saw some people posting carts were like $30-40 yesterday so it wasn't that bad if they did at least.

$30-40 isnt bad but i dont trust strangers with my info. I'd rather take the L

Does anyone cop that Yeezysforall group crap.. they email me with this VIP pass that supposedly gets you info.. don't see how it'd help me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom