ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
How Long After They Close Footsite Raffles Are Selections Made?

:nerd:

Are these the only PAC SUN's in the whole USA doing a raffle for Belugas?

Brea Mall, CA
11/23 @ 6PM – 11/23 @ 11:59PM

Garden State Plaza, NJ
11/23 @ 6PM – 11/23 @ 11PM

Los Cerritos Center, CA

Queens Center, NY
11/23 @ 3PM – 11/23 @ 11:59PM

Mall of America, MN
11/24 @ 5AM – 11/24 @ 12PM

moon rocks was the release you could of came up on. People just didnt know but I heard dudes bragging about copping 4 pairs from barneys because they had so many pairs.

its was hard because it was released in only boutiques and Y3 was backdoored days before the release and uploaded Sold Out on release date. I lucked up on 2 pairs from Barneys too, otherwise that release would've been an L for me and that release I stayed up all night. I copped 2 pairs from overnight boutiques that cancelled

How good are your odds with a 10 minute headstart on footapps? And how are stores with picking up multiple pairs on different accounts?

How good are your odds with a 10 minute headstart on footapps? And how are stores with picking up multiple pairs on different accounts?

You better have diff name on those accounts. Have wife, brothers, etc who can come pick up

If it’s same bame on both accounts you aren’t getting both unless someone says otherwise

odds are fair if you have 10M, but doesn't mean you can't still catch an L. If you have multiple accounts, don't enter for the same store unless you're planning to make each account with a different name that can also pickup with an ID. If you win at the same store with the same name, chances are employees won't let you pick up multiples. They can just easily cross you out on the extra pair and backdoor it themselves.

Yellows look like they'll be like 5 and change by next week lol

Might have to pay resale.

Are these the only PAC SUN's in the whole USA doing a raffle for Belugas?

Brea Mall, CA

Garden State Plaza, NJ
11/23 @ 6PM – 11/23 @ 11PM

Los Cerritos Center, CA

Queens Center, NY
11/23 @ 3PM – 11/23 @ 11:59PM

Mall of America, MN
11/24 @ 5AM – 11/24 @ 12PM

Going to Brea?

Thinking about making the drive, but probably a **** show.

its was hard because it was released in only boutiques and Y3 was backdoored days before the release and uploaded Sold Out on release date. I lucked up on 2 pairs from Barneys too, otherwise that release would've been an L for me and that release I stayed up all night. I copped 2 pairs from overnight boutiques that cancelled
Good times, I remember getting 2 off of sense female sizes by luck. than okini cancelled 1 pair. a twitter cook offered to backdoor a pair off end for me but I didnt want to give out my password. all the pairs they backdoored shipped and I regret my decision. Those releases was easier to me because everyone and their mama wasnt up on yeezys then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom