ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's usually a bell curve distribution -- so yeah there's more 0f the higher sizes. I am 8.5 in UBs and went liked sizing on my v2s and it's been fine. Are you sure the shop is getting the smaller sizing cause it's possible it will get 8 and up as usual.
I didn't ask if they would have the full size run. Everywhere I've seen these go from a 7 to an 8. I'm thinking I should switch to an 8 and if they are too big just wear thick socks. Thanks for the help, I got a little nervous with the deadline coming up soon.

9E2D82C3-2DA8-4405-AC1E-C7D564640801.gif

my exact reaction. i graduated high school in 2000 :lol:

dudes asking for codes 1 hour before deadline lmfao u had all week to get codes :lol:

True but seems like less codes have been posted in general considering beacons are now working and more spots aren’t releasing codes

Remember codes were posted all day everyday until the deadline

Not this time tho

I'm thankful Yeezy releases are no longer tied to stores that sell the clothes ... a la moon rocks. #HappySnkrheadThanksgivin

other than 700's, MR's the only yeezy boosts that never released on ADC
moon rocks was the release you could of came up on. People just didnt know but I heard dudes bragging about copping 4 pairs from barneys because they had so many pairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom