ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
At GSP,

Kinda weird. They make you start a line from the 2nd Floor then send a few at a time to the 1st floor where the store is located

IMG_4261.JPG IMG_4262.JPG

At GSP,

Kinda weird. They make you start a line from the 2nd Floor then send a few at a time to the 1st floor where the store is located
Yea the grandma selling book bags complains like a mfer about the raffle line every time. She mad cuz she gets no or money from selling bags :lol:

Ok cool, Pacsun at GSP gonna call from 8a-10a SATURDAY.

Then you'll have all day to pick up. That works well in my favor since I have 2 pairs to pick up that morning

Yea the grandma selling book bags complains like a mfer about the raffle line every time. She mad cuz she gets no or money from selling bags :lol:

Yea I know all of them. I used to be a Mall Market manager for GSP until I switch to WTC. I'm chillin with the head Manager now and man crowd traffic DROPPED 30% from last year at this time

Yea I know all of them. I used to be a Mall Market manager for GSP until I switch to WTC. I'm chillin with the head Manager now and man crowd traffic DROPPED 30% from last year at this time
Last year was insane, I don't think any recent holiday season can compare to that year.

Wonder what happened to Pacsun allocation. They used to get a bunch out here in LA. Since either Bred v2 or so they have had way fewer shops receive yeezys

Last year was insane, I don't think any recent holiday season can compare to that year.

I really loved this mall but yea jumped that sinking ship!

WTC is booming tho! Also there's someone trying to rent out a spot here who I think is a shoe boutique spot

I really loved this mall but yea jumped that sinking ship!

WTC is booming tho! Also there's someone trying to rent out a spot here who I think is a shoe boutique spot
If you're talking about the mall next to Stuyvesant high school I think that's a horrible place for a sneaker store, especially if they wanna do fcfs releases

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom