ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was waiting for someone to post this. Same thing I got when I searched:emoji_thinking:

Would be something

forreal. imagine both drop this saturday.... :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

tenor.gif

Intersting that they're showing specifically as a Yeezy...

Plug in the item # for the Beluga 2.0's for example, and nada...

See how this play's out I guess...Not betting on anything dropping this weekend but the fact that the Dark Green's are showing as a Yeezy is definitely interesting...

What's the odds Adidas slides one of the upcoming pairs for the Dark Greens?...Just like they supposidly did to the Dark Greens in favor of the Zebra re-up earlier this year...Maybe the reason the Dark Green pair didn't release in the first place is because Adidas didn't have the production numbers where they wanted them...

Then again it's also possible that Adidas is just using that scrapped item # for one of the upcoming 350 colorways...

theyve been up for weeks no?
That’s what I was thinking. Thought that the style code had shown that since it was first rumored to drop. Was wondering if it had been removed at some point and just got added back

I'll be consistently checking ADC and YS tomorrow religiously. I know I'm not the only one who's gonna do this :lol:

adidas also had a page up for some chocolate ltd UBs, and the first MC toe UBs that never released, so just because a page is there doesnt mean anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom