ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

Got my size M blacks in from ADC today (same size I get in all Tiro pants)..not sure why everyone’s saying they fit huge? Eat something and train legs lol

I’m 5’8”, measured my waist at 33” at the top of the hip bone, leaner athletic build..they fit me fine at the waist..not slipping off even with a wallet and phone in the pockets to weigh it down (and no I’m not broke before someone makes a crack that maybe the wallet isn’t heavy enough :lol: lol) if they’re really huge at your waist try throwing on some basketball shorts underneath or something.

Bottom bunches up a little but it’s really not serious..they’re meant to be relaxed fit anyway. If you want tight fit at the calf get triple black Tiro 17s and leave these alone lol

I have a size S In maroon on the way. I’ll compare when they get here!

Last edited:
Basketball shorts underneath track pants...you can't be serious
?

Saying if you’re swimming in them and don’t want to go through the hassle to flip and buy resale, it’ll add a little waist to you. Or put a drawstring in them. There’s options

i have xs and medium in the black. i'm a medium all sweats with a 32 waist at 5'7/160lbs. since the fit is a bit baggy i decided to try on the xs and they basically have a skinny fit like in most of my jeans and joggers. it's barely bunched up at the bottom. people that are a bit taller would probably like the fit a lot more. haven't tried the medium but i'm already gonna assume i'm not gonna like the fit as much.

IMG_0162.JPG

IMG_0163.JPG

My order from ADC came in today...5'8 145 and ordered small...i actually think they fit perfect...i have an XS coming in from YS but I don't anticipate rocking the slimmer fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom