ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received Black Pants from ADC today and shipping for Maroon from YS last night. They are way too big, really regret copping two in the same size now.

Maroon size S came in. Typically a size M or 31-32 in pants. Intentionally sized down on these and they fit perfect. Will be worn quite often this fall

Kinda wish I grabbed the black too now

my brother copped a size L from ADC and he wears a size 33 waist.. i text him like "TF YOU THINKING!!!!".. man hes really about to hold that L... literally! :rofl:

After wearing these Powerphaeses all summer, this happened on both pairs

image.jpg

assuming you wore the **** outta them.. i guess thats decent/expected for a shoe made in china...

not bad IMO... i'll have to check mine cause mine are def worn..not abused by any means, but worn

Just got my maroon small in and tried them on. Fits perfectly fine on me! I'm 5'7" 153 and normally wear a 28 waist in pants and the waist is fine. Whoever said they were a 30 waist and a small was sliding off on you is tripping.

Just got my maroon small in and tried them on. Fits perfectly fine on me! I'm 5'7" 153 and normally wear a 28 waist in pants and the waist is fine. Whoever said they were a 30 waist and a small was sliding off on you is tripping.

Are they baggy on the bottom? Overall? I'm 5'7" 150 and have the small on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom