ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This pic makes me cringe so hard

Don't know why tho
Is this what's being fashionable/edgy looks like? Looks like all three of them just rolled out of bed and grab something from a pile of dirty clothes on the floor....in a pitch black room.

Is this what's being fashionable/edgy looks like? Looks like all three of them just rolled out of bed and grab something from a pile of dirty clothes on the floor....in a pitch black room.
that cut of the denim jacket is horrendous.

Attachments

• IMG_0606.JPG
    IMG_0606.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 17
with little to no talk about 750s in a while it’s seems like they’re done, but who knows

black gum 750s would have been too damn clean

I think 750s have a lot QC issues because of the zipper. They also cost more to manufacture than 350s. I hope they release another variation at some point, but I don't mind more 350s.

Speaking of cancelled Dark Green V2s, I wonder where all them people who got "early pairs" are now :nerd: Exposed themselves for copping fakes :lol:

Greens were never put into production most likely. Notice how YM said the shipment they thought was the greens was actually the zebras?

Greens are most likely a leaked CW from the tonal pack of Yeezys that got scrapped but the greens held onto their hype so YM ran with it and got it wrong.

Only thing that is weird about them is that they had product ID loaded on ADC, but it's happened in the past with shoes as well so it's not too weird

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom