ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody in here cop yeezy cleats?? I'm in the process of getting a pair for this football league i'm in, it'll be a side shoe, not the only one i wear. thoughts on sizing? i know cleats can be tight af sometimes

anybody in here cop yeezy cleats?? I'm in the process of getting a pair for this football league i'm in, it'll be a side shoe, not the only one i wear. thoughts on sizing? i know cleats can be tight af sometimes
Thanks for reminding me I still got them bricks lmao. They run narrow so size up

DJPQt7UUwAAr3X4

The curb your enthusiasm runners
I think the 700's look way better plus less in pricing

Finally got around to wearing my Zebras yesterday.... Reminded me how I never thanked you guys on here for providing the Headstart codes....My week is seriously hectic at work and sometimes it's hard for me to get to the mall... I just want to say I appreciate those people who put up the codes. I for one definitely appreciate it . Thank you!!

I know they're just shoes, but it seems like the "celebs" and people that are in the inner circle always make sure the shoes are dirty lol

Last edited:
is that guy a designer? rapper?
not sure what he does exactly but he's one of the founders of NOo Vacancy Inn. Seems like they just throw parties and do pop ups? and they are close with A$AP and virgil and them

not sure what he does exactly but he's one of the founders of NOo Vacancy Inn. Seems like they just throw parties and do pop ups? and they are close with A$AP and virgil and them

I saw that in his IG bio like "No Vacancy Inn" then i googled that and couldnt' find anything that told me what exactly it even was. Sounds like dude is just one of the "i have connections" type? Idk feel like thats what Ian Conner basically is too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom