ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The source was a rep maker that had "inside sources" at the real factory and said ADC placed an order for both factories at around 100k each so 200k total

Hopefully it's true. Will likely be the last 350/yeezy I buy honestly

Not a fan of the others tbh and don't anything crazy comes out to wow me

With the increase in production on v2s talk, it's kind of weird to me that they didn't make more zebras.
Wouldn't be surprised if the high creams stock was a one time thing cause they're all white

I think it has to do with how the primeknit is spun together. Creams with all the same yarn color is easier than say a pair of belugas (1.0). Look up videos for crazy sock companies like Chup. Spinning complex yarn patterns is no joke and requires a lot of oversight.

I think it has to do with how the primeknit is spun together. Creams with all the same yarn color is easier than say a pair of belugas (1.0). Look up videos for crazy sock companies like Chup. Spinning complex yarn patterns is no joke and requires a lot of oversight.
Hopefully this means the greens drop in October with higher stock

Dam man I just want a pair already struck out on both creams and zebras. Getting to the point where I might just pull the trigger on some creams on stocks so I can move on lol

i doubt beluga 2.0 will have 200k pairs.

my guess is that they will release in zebra like restock numbers. the creams was the all time high in production.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom