ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
wsjav6ulp6cttyspmsrl.jpg

Got mine last Saturday after missing the shipment on Friday bc I was super hungover lol.

Name change worked:nthat:

Last edited:
He was originally gunna buy both my DS creams and DS zebras for $500 each but i asked if he would do an even trade for the creams and he agreed lol

As far as resell value you made a come up. But if both want to wear the sneakers I don't really see a problem with trading DS V2s to each other in that fashion

Traded DS creams for DS red Stripes .. Steal if i say so myself
That's a come up....but only if they are legit lol. My one fear with doing local trades is trading for some fugazi's.

As far as resell value you made a come up. But if both want to wear the sneakers I don't really see a problem with trading DS V2s to each other in that fashion

I agree. But there is still some more value with the red stripe vs the creams. That's like someone trading some creams for TD's. If they both wanna wear that's cool but one has a definitely more value.

value is subjective to the potential buyer

obvi he could have sold them on the secondary market then purchased your shoes with extra cash in his pocket..clearly he didnt feel the "hassle" was worth it

glad you both got what you wanted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom