ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_1958.JPG
Bout to sell a few pears of 350's for more of these.
As a fellow NT'er I strongly advise against that. IMO 350's are 100% better than those Balenciaga's.

Dont eem care. So many of these 350's come out, everyone and their mama got em. Let go of one, another gonna come out soon. Only one that I really love is Belugas honestly. Everything else is expendable. Got a stain on my Zebras, dont even care. Whites still look flawless but I wear em wherever and its whatever. Oreos I let my boy wear em to colonbia for vacation, they tanks and look brand new still after 2 weeks down south.

Belugas got a special place in my heart though.

That's a come up....but only if they are legit lol. My one fear with doing local trades is trading for some fugazi's.

I agree. But there is still some more value with the red stripe vs the creams. That's like someone trading some creams for TD's. If they both wanna wear that's cool but one has a definitely more value.

thats a terrible example lol. The original comparison of red stripe for creams is easier to understand in terms of v2 for v2 trade. That trade is doable, but for TD's? You're reaching hard. You can get like 4 and a half pair of creams for 1 TD

thats a terrible example lol. The original comparison of red stripe for creams is easier to understand in terms of v2 for v2 trade. That trade is doable, but for TD's? You're reaching hard. You can get like 4 and a half pair of creams for 1 TD
To my point people say, "if it's something you want then value doesn't matter". I'm basically saying that argument is flawed. Yes, some people don't want to deal with selling and then finding the shoe they want but pretty much all shoes have a certain value. And even the example of the red stripe and creams are a difference range in value.

I mean... guy might not have known **** about shoes because instead of "selling" he could have got zebra and creams for em :lol:

dumb question - is there any rhyme or reason to when yeezys will have the "sply-350" written backwards?

looks generally like all right shoes have it backwards but the left shoe will be normal, but both shoes on the beluga have it normal and both on the breds have it backwards. is it just model specific?

dumb question - is there any rhyme or reason to when yeezys will have the "sply-350" written backwards?

looks generally like all right shoes have it backwards but the left shoe will be normal, but both shoes on the beluga have it normal and both on the breds have it backwards. is it just model specific?

After making the Beluga's, I would not be surprised if they found it too expensive to knit the shoes that way so they stopped.

This is pure speculation on my part.

Anybody get their zebras in form Barney's today? I'm officially getting impatient. Was hoping to break em out this weekend.

seen red Octobers on feet once in my life, not even a fan of the shoe but broke my neck.

they coulda been fakes tho :lol:

seen red Octobers on feet once in my life, not even a fan of the shoe but broke my neck.

they coulda been fakes tho :lol:
Sound like I'm hatin but chances are that they were lolllll. I want a pair just but ain't dropping 4-5k on em...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom