ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's up NT Fam!!!

Seems like we are going to have another Yeezy release sooner than later. (Belugas 2.0)

With that said, I know a lot of the same repetitive questions hit this forum in abundance around the time of release. So, I've made this video on basically how to cop Yeezy's for retail. Even if you are educated on the process I recommend that you check it out. I give out a lot of my personal tips and tricks.

Enjoy fellas!

Nice video but the info about Adidas confirmed is wrong, you don't need to tap before the captcha pops up. It pops up in place of the button now

What's up NT Fam!!!

Seems like we are going to have another Yeezy release sooner than later. (Belugas 2.0)

With that said, I know a lot of the same repetitive questions hit this forum in abundance around the time of release. So, I've made this video on basically how to cop Yeezy's for retail. Even if you are educated on the process I recommend that you check it out. I give out a lot of my personal tips and tricks.

Enjoy fellas!

i dont know what i just watched but as metioned before the confirmed app pressing is wrong.. If you need info on your next video let me know

What's up fam, looking for a little advice. Considering trading my worn Creams (very nice condition) for a pair of USA Air Max 90 Hyperfuses (the red pair from a few years back that everyone was hyped over for a bit.) I've wanted those forever and am a big Air Max head. However, I'm worried that I'd be offing the creams at the worst possible time. Do you think it's a bad trade and that the Creams will rise in price dramatically? Shoe for shoe, I like the Air Maxes better. Thanks in advance
If you have been wanting the AM then trade. Your shoes are already worn so even if the price went up it wouldn't apply to you since yours aren't DS.

Forgot to post this over the weekend
Need to fix the laces on the right shoe.

IMG_4331.JPG

Beluga 2.0s are nice. I would like to own a pair :lol:

All the cream pics :nthat: i said it before and got some heat for it but i prefer the creams > zebras for versatility and wear-ability.

Nice video but the info about Adidas confirmed is wrong, you don't need to tap before the captcha pops up. It pops up in place of the button now

Thanks for the clarification fellas. I could have sworn that on the Zebra release the Captcha didn't pop up immediately.

What's up NT Fam!!!

Enjoy fellas!

You really want honest feedback regarding this video: trim it down. It's an 18 min video... nobody has time for that.

You spend way to much time with skits and unnecessary banter and honestly I just lost interest. Break your points down early so the viewer knows what to expect and has incentive to finish the video.

You really want honest feedback regarding this video: trim it down. It's an 18 min video... nobody has time for that.

You spend way to much time with skits and unnecessary banter and honestly I just lost interest. Break your points down early so the viewer knows what to expect and has incentive to finish the video.

This. Just seeing that it's an 18 minute video will scare most viewers away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom