ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smells like internal "integrity of the draw" issues...8)

I saw that too. He did say he didn't think the lady knew that much about it but winners were drawn. He didn't ask if emails went out but there's no way that all NTer's took an L on this one.

I wouldn't be so quick to call backdoor, id give it a few more days but wouldn't get my hopes up

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is just shoes

The Zebra value has been hit hard by the amount of available super fakes... I don't think they will go Beluga for at least a year if that.
You can say the same for breds and they're already on their way to reaching current beluga prices

Every time I wear these I don't get the hate for them. Sure they're nothing special like a zebra or a 750. Just a very wearable rather comfy shoe that looks decent wh almost everything.

Attachments

• IMG_0506.JPG
    IMG_0506.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 42
Can we stop calling them the Beluga 2.0s?

Belugas were steel grey/beluga/solar red, The actual shoe looks silver/brown with "orange" accents woven in.

"Beluga 2.0s" are steel grey/black w/red weave. Looks overall grey/silver.

Can we stop calling them the Beluga 2.0s?

Belugas were steel grey/beluga/solar red, The actual shoe looks silver/brown with "orange" accents woven in.

"Beluga 2.0s" are steel grey/black w/red weave. Looks overall grey/silver.
If people understand what we are talking about when we are talking about when we say "Beluga 2.0" then I don't see an issue with calling it that. Also it really to me looks the same as the belugas with just the stripe and text inverted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom