ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always patiently waiting on an L when it comes to Yeezy's. Even after I get them and pay I still got an L on the last release. Still fighting with FedEx and Adidas about these Gotdamn shoes that their driver stole.

move on guys go enjoy the weather 
laugh.gif

Some high fashion actually has the quality to back up the price IMO

I can't speak on any of the Yeezy pieces because I don't own any. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind shelling out the money for Lanvin, MMM, etc. knowing it's quality

The Season 3 boots were really high quality. Granted, the only reason I copped was because they went on deep discount (~$250 shipped).

Some high fashion actually has the quality to back up the price IMO

I can't speak on any of the Yeezy pieces because I don't own any. On the other hand, I wouldn't mind shelling out the money for Lanvin, MMM, etc. knowing it's quality

The Season 3 boots were really high quality. Granted, the only reason I copped was because they went on deep discount (~$250 shipped).

Same for me on the Season 4 boots I just got. $200.25 shipped from Xhibition over that amazing 4th of July double discount but I'm so happy with them because they're actually made surprisingly well, for a relatively new, kitschy/hype brand I mean.

At This Point, I'm Not Keeping Hopes Up.

This Barney's Debacle Has Made Me Even More Content With Jumping On That Local $450 Deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom