ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Can't find a way to switch it to desktop on mobile anymore.. seems more complicated to browse through also.

I don't believe there is a difference between desktop and mobile.

I just want to zoom out and have 100 posts per page. lol

"NikeTalk is NOT affiliated with Nike Inc. in any way, shape, or form. All opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those of Nike, Inc."

Never noticed this disclaimer till now...

-mobile only crew

IMG_0421.JPG
Unds my Zebras

Yep. Can't find a way to switch it to desktop on mobile anymore.. seems more complicated to browse through also.

I think its strictly a mobile site now since cats been complaining about it for 10 years now and crying for an app which I'm not sure whats the point of

If people understand what we are talking about when we are talking about when we say "Beluga 2.0" then I don't see an issue with calling it that. Also it really to me looks the same as the belugas with just the stripe and text inverted

These 2 are as similar as the moonrocks vs oxford tans...if these 2 shoes look the same to you then you may want to hit up your optometrist.

but hey, do you

full

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V2-Beluga-Solar-Red-.jpg

is it that serious though? it’s just a nickname, call them whatever you want lol

I think its strictly a mobile site now since cats been complaining about it for 10 years now and crying for an app which I'm not sure whats the point of

yeah, never understood the point or need for an app

I think we can all agree they look similar, but you're right there is orange woven into the weave of the belugas where in pictures we've seen of that "beluga v2" there isn't any woven in.

The Zebra value has been hit hard by the amount of available super fakes... I don't think they will go Beluga for at least a year if that.
More like hit hard by the re-release. Super fakes have been around since the first release and they didn't do anything to their value.

These 2 are as similar as the moonrocks vs oxford tans...if these 2 shoes look the same to you then you may want to hit up your optometrist.

but hey, do you

full

adidas-Yeezy-Boost-350-V2-Beluga-Solar-Red-.jpg

Never actually say the two side by side b4. I agree but it seems everyone already knows them as Beluga 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom