ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If not appropriate delete. But I might do a trade and want an opinion. To preface I feel the creams are more wearable. So the offer is my Zebras for his Creams + $70 everything DS. W, L, or even trade?

Thank you all for the congratulations! Mom thought it was really cool to hear this from the sneaker community! 

Best of luck to your parents @MulaMike33  it'll be a great day when it becomes official! 

All that's left is to get the zee-bruhs in and hopefully score on Barnes for retail! 
nthat.gif

If not appropriate delete. But I might do a trade and want an opinion. To preface I feel the creams are more wearable. So the offer is my Zebras for his Creams + $70 everything DS. W, L, or even trade?

Zebras will worth more in the long run IMO...Try to ask for more cash.

I'm trying so hard to trade Creams + $100
So far no interest.

Question

Ppl who have PowerPhase

How much do they stretch WIDTH WISE

because sz 10 fit me good length but sides are kinda tight but the 10.5 fits width wise but length are a bit to long

the two are so close to even on the afternarket so would find it difficult to find someone willing to 'add' on .... personally can see a straight trade as doable and if there is a marginal size difference an add in that situation (because you'll have to facilitate a size swap). Agree the Creams are more wearable....

Zebras will worth more in the long run IMO...Try to ask for more cash.

future value means nothing in a trade tho :lol: id slap a person if we were working a trade and he said well I want more cash because in a year these will be worth more.. :stoneface:

its about the value today in the present, if you want more money, wait for the future

Just got my YS zebras in and wow the boost looks terrible on the left shoe, here's a pic but in person is much worse, I was hoping I could sell this pair cuz I was lucky to cop 2 but I don't think this will even pass stockX authentication lol

The left is completely flat and the right looks like normal boost! Anyone else have this issue on their pairs?
Just cant see...

future value means nothing in a trade tho :lol: id slap a person if we were working a trade and he said well I want more cash because in a year these will be worth more.. :stoneface:

its about the value today in the present, if you want more money, wait for the future

Yea but I wouldn't do Zebras for Creams +$70, I think Creams + $100-$150 would be more acceptable but hey...It's up to OP how much he likes the Creams...

@xjumpman23x they let me win bc they messed up my datamosh order.

@zyzz I know, just wanted to post it for people to refer to.

the two are so close to even on the afternarket so would find it difficult to find someone willing to 'add' on .... personally can see a straight trade as doable and if there is a marginal size difference an add in that situation (because you'll have to facilitate a size swap). Agree the Creams are more wearable....
That's the the thing though this guy is willing to do the trade. It's a tough decision, but if I can't get what I'm asking for, this trade to me seems pretty fair. Thanks for all the input from all you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom