ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My stockX zebra is now en route to mah place!

Happy 4th NTfam!

Mom just took her oath to become a US Citizen today on the USS Midway. So today has been a great thus far!
Youre welcome 
smile.gif

My stockX zebra is now en route to mah place!

Happy 4th NTfam!

Mom just took her oath to become a US Citizen today on the USS Midway. So today has been a great thus far!

Congrats brotha! Made me smile, because my parents are going thru the process of becoming citizens right now too [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Those who got their zebras in from YS... did they come with upc sticker in the inside and which box label did they come with the V02 or V10 thanks in advance

Those who got their zebras in from YS... did they come with upc sticker in the inside and which box label did they come with the V02 or V10 thanks in advance
Mine didn't come with a sticker inside and box label was V10

I hit on Barneys for the Breds and I sold them for retail (not my size) to my friend. Hoping to get lucky again this time around.

No sticker inside shoe and the Zebra from YS didn't have the YS sticker on box that my Breds came with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom