ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
This acquaintance on my FB feed posted a huge rant on spending thousands on bots learning and failing how to cop Yeezys and now telling ppl to stop asking him for hook ups when he cops multiples. Then I see him post 6 pairs of Zebras in 1 shipment and an older post of a huge package all boxed up going straight to resellers. :smh: :smh: :smh:

lol you prolly one of those lame *** dudes that like when they shoes get all creased up and worn down lookin like some old *** granny. meanwhile my kicks gonna be just as clean as the day i bought them. have fun with your busted *** kicks LMAO jk
Or maybe he has enough shoes that he doesn't wear each pair more than 1-2 times a year? If that's the case, no need for Crept or Repel. Enjoy babying your shoes though.

Anyone got updated from ADC? No shipping confirmations as of yet.
frown.gif
Unfortunately I'd expect any pairs not shipped by now to be considered backordered and then eventually cancelled. I could be wrong though

Just wait it out and hope for the best

Just got my YS zebras in and wow the boost looks terrible on the left shoe, here's a pic but in person is much worse, I was hoping I could sell this pair cuz I was lucky to cop 2 but I don't think this will even pass stockX authentication lol

View media item 2482576
The left is completely flat and the right looks like normal boost! Anyone else have this issue on their pairs?

Last edited:
My stockX zebra is now en route to mah place!

Happy 4th NTfam!

Mom just took her oath to become a US Citizen today on the USS Midway. So today has been a great thus far!
big up on the pick up and mom dukes scoring a 4th swearing in .... went to a 4th swearing in for a co-worker a few years ago (great event). 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom