ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
nobody there, just passed by an hour ago. I hope they do some sort of raffle, straight up fcfs gonna get someone killed
Seriously. I wanna try for something, but if it's gonna be FCFS not even gonna bother stepping out of my crib. 

nobody there, just passed by an hour ago. I hope they do some sort of raffle, straight up fcfs gonna get someone killed
hopefully they do this raffle or just give out tickets. because that vone release looked bad.

Seriously. I wanna try for something, but if it's gonna be FCFS not even gonna bother stepping out of my crib. 
That **** would be super chaos, not worth it for me unless they let you cop at least three restocks. A pirate black, tan and beluga in one clip and I wouldn't have left [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

But like I said hopefully they do a live raffle or something, straight up fcfs will not end well

Hahahaaa

The backtrack is real
I just traded my breds for oreos. I watched a few videos on Youtube to see what to look for. Holy crap are the fakes near identical to the legit ones these days. I don't seem to remember it ever being this difficult in the past.

The unicorn size 16 came in.

Sizing question for the big footers. My true size is a 15. Obviously they aren't making these in a size 15 (which is dumb). In the earlier V2's these ran a bit small to me. I had a size 14 in the Oreo's and could not fit them. Got a 16 in the Oreo's and it fit just fine.

Got a size 14 in the breds and they fit fine.

Got these in a size 16 and they fit fine as well.

I would say the size 16 in the oreo's is bigger than the size 16 of the Zebras. I matched up each shoe with a size 15 Jordan and crazy that the size 14 V2 Bred almost matches perfect with the size 15 Jordan. The Oreo's and Zebras are slightly bigger than the Jordan.

Quick on foot pic.
I wouldve sold them to the dude on stockx with the 2.7k bid. 

congrats on the pickup tho.

so this "restock" is just at the new jimmy jazz store? smh

Sounds like marketing. Get a line of people outside for a few days to let the whole boro know you're opening up. Probably went and bought pairs off the open market with their marketing budget and are calling it a restock lol.

i know sizing questions are annoying/everyones foot is diff but it kinda sucks how the v2 sizing is all over the place especially if i want to trade for zebras. id hate to trade for the wrong size ugh. 

ive seen both TTS or .5 up like other v2s so weird lol

Call me nuts but I have a feeling they're going to restock the Zebra's idk why but I just feel like they will. 

#stillholdingmyL

Sounds like marketing. Get a line of people outside for a few days to let the whole boro know you're opening up. Probably went and bought pairs off the open market with their marketing budget and are calling it a restock lol.
I don't think so, they got over 100 modes restocking ranging from champagne 6s to yeezys.

i know sizing questions are annoying/everyones foot is diff but it kinda sucks how the v2 sizing is all over the place especially if i want to trade for zebras. id hate to trade for the wrong size ugh. 

ive seen both TTS or .5 up like other v2s so weird lol

the thing about "go TTS for v2s" is that 90% of people don't actually know their TTS!

the general consensus (from what I've read on here) is get your v2 the same size as your UB size or +0.5 size up from your v1 yeezy size

Anybody here knows anything about adidas influencer. People who get yeezy early and even samples etc. My guy claim he can reorder any yeezy for me through the adidas design team as design purpose. Very curious if its legit or not. lol

Surprised there's so much sizing variance. All V2 fit the same for me, TTS. Same size as UB, .5 size up from PK NMD or V1 Yeezy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom