ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charges going away on CC's is a good sign smh. Adidas does it all the time and most online stores do it like this too, you just don't notice. The charge will come back in a week, stop roasting your balls over it

I checked my CC balance and got freaked out when it showed my balance seemed to have decreased thinking there was a refund processed. I then realized I put money on my CC the other day and the YS transaction is still there. 
laugh.gif

Chill, I'm just posting what I see [emoji]128514[/emoji] Only balls roasted are yours. My CC still has a processed YS charge I'm just impatient.

Thoughts on this trade if I can find someone to trade.  Trade my DS 2016 PB v1 + (add cash?) for Zebras? 
yeah add like a $100 but the amount both people are saving on reselling fees they shouldnt be that pressed for cash these zebras going for under $1500 now

My orders 15xxxx and 18xxxx are both scheduled for delivery tomorrow tho. Order numbers doesn't affect what gets shipped out first.

15xxx and 16xxx orders still haven't shipped for me.

Looking in this thread it seems like you're better off ordering late  :lol:

14XXX, 15XXX and 18XXX all shipped so you'll be fine as long as you didn't use a stolen CC or some other shadiness

My orders 15xxxx and 18xxxx are both scheduled for delivery tomorrow tho. Order numbers doesn't affect what gets shipped out first.

I don't think it's by order number either. Order numbers that been shipped has been all over the place. Maybe they're shipping by size

Ok so updated trade agreement. 

I trade: Sz 10.5 Zebras

I get: DS Belugas, DS Kiths, and $150

Both parties getting what they want, and seems fair on the value side as well.

What do you guys think?

Ok so updated trade agreement. 

I trade: Sz 10.5 Zebras

I get: DS Belugas, DS Kiths, and $150

Both parties getting what they want, and seems fair on the value side as well.

What do you guys think?
Yeah that's a fair deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom