ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2017 THREAD *NO LC's PLEASE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend of a friend told me about the huge drop JJ was going to have a couple of weeks ago but i didn't believe him.

Didn't know it was going to be harlem though... VLONE drop all over again. 

They fit like the bred V2, TTS. You dont need to go .5 up on these like the belugas - oreo V2.
Damn I guess this is one of those pairs I'm gunna have to try on first, I'm a size 9.5 in the red stripe pair so this means I might be a size 9 in these?

That guy on Twitter who had Kim Kardashian send him Yeezys didn't ask for the Breds, he asked for Zebras and when she replied he ungraciously asked for asked for Breds TOO. Right idiot like
laugh.gif
. So she sent him just the breds. Big L there to some extent. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, and I'm someone who much prefers breds to zebra. No way will he actually wear them either. posted 4 pictures and not 1 on feet. so he stupidly lost his big resell.

Last edited:
Damn I guess this is one of those pairs I'm gunna have to try on first, I'm a size 9.5 in the red stripe pair so this means I might be a size 9 in these?

nah stay with 9.5

Im a 9.5 in both the red stripe and breds, both fit fine.

I tried a 9 in Breds and they were way too small. Feet felt like they were gon explode.

I'll give my sizes as I was really nervous about Bred/Zebs too

NMD PK - 9.5

UB 1.0/2.0 - 10

UB 3.0 - 9.5

V1 - 9.5

V2 Beluga - 10.5

V2 Green Stripe - 11

Bred - 10.5 ( have 11 also and is just a little to lose for me)

Zebra - 11 on the way ( but from all amounts they run the same as Bred - so will be trading for a 10.5)

All sizes are US and are snug fit

Hope this helps

FYI I have a med-wide foot

That guy on Twitter who had Kim Kardashian send him Yeezys didn't ask for the Breds, he asked for Zebras and when she replied he ungraciously asked for asked for Breds TOO. Right idiot like
laugh.gif
. So she sent him just the breds. Big L there to some extent. Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory, and I'm someone who much prefers breds to zebra. No way will he actually wear them either. posted 4 pictures and not 1 on feet. so he stupidly lost his big resell.
Lmao you sound hurt. Reading is fundamental, no where did he ask for both zebras and breds. 

I scored the Breds v2s and I love those but sorry those zebras in person look hella goofy , maybe if I was in high school still I could pull it off lol
yea the more i see them online and the pair i saw in person im glad i didnt waste my time trying. im glad i scored the breds instead. now i just want the coppers

I'll give my sizes as I was really nervous about Bred/Zebs too

NMD PK - 9.5

UB 1.0/2.0 - 10

UB 3.0 - 9.5

V1 - 9.5

V2 Beluga - 10.5

V2 Green Stripe - 11

Bred - 10.5 ( have 11 also and is just a little to lose for me)

Zebra - 11 on the way ( but from all amounts they run the same as Bred - so will be trading for a 10.5)

All sizes are US and are snug fit

Hope this helps

FYI I have a med-wide foot
we are pretty similar in sizing so you still go up like .5 on v2s compared to ultra boost. guess 10.5 in zebras it is since my other v2s are that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom