Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is near JJ for the re-grand opening

Belugas, Black/white, black/ red , OT, a Pirate Black and more on March 4th

Full fledged going to get robbed in Harlem if I pick up yeezys 
laugh.gif

If anyone is near JJ for the re-grand opening

Belugas, Black/white, black/ red , OT, a Pirate Black and more on March 4th

That's very near where I'm staying at! Wondering when people will start to post up chairs or if it's even worth the wait since so many releases like this have been shut down. 

This guy got his Yeezys from Kim, she sent him Breds :D

Even she doesn't have the plug.

On a more serious note the guy apparently asked for both but she lowkey send him the less hyped pair to teaxh him a lesson about greediness lmfao

This guy got his Yeezys from Kim, she sent him Breds
happy.gif

On a more serious note the guy apparently asked for both but she lowkey send him the less hyped pair to teaxh him a lesson about greediness lmfao

I think he specifically asked for the Breds instead of Zebras. Props to him for choosing what he likes and not because its the most limited. 

thats the colorway he asked her for :smokin

Last edited:
mine went into pending the next day but took couple extra days for payment to go thru processed.

on  a side note, did ANYONE that hit the barneys raffle actually get an email w tracking info? seems like no is getting them.

Unless you have shopped with Barneys before, you wont get an email or tracking.

I saw someone get zebras from kim

havent been in here for 800 posts but im stoked to see prices slowly going down on zebras. now i can maybe trade my DS turtle doves for a pair + cash or maybe bredv2s aye

i see someone took that bid for 2700 on that sz 16 on stock x... was it someone in the thread?

so man hows the fit on zebras? ive heard they are more tts? or should i still be going .5 up like the black/colored v2s

Last edited:
310-671-9969

Heard that's YS phone number [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Who's gonna call [emoji]128540[/emoji][emoji]128540[/emoji]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom