ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enjoying this morning banter. 

Fact: If you buy and wear fakes, AND pass them off as real to others then that is truly lame. This speaks to your character. You're a liar plain and simple 
mean.gif

Fact: If you buy and wear fakes for your own personal satisfaction and don't care what anyone says, AND don't pass them off as real, you're ok in my book. 
+1

In the end even with real pairs, people will think and call em fake

Would I rock fakes? No. Personal satisfaction knowing that I got the real deal on my feet and in my possession regardless what others think :pimp:

Anyone have any idea what resell price might be for the new black pair and zebras? Anddd wore my belugas yesterday. Might need to take the insoles out, the toes feel crushed and i dont like coppn pairs that are not tts :smh:

Anyone have any idea what resell price might be for the new black pair and zebras? Anddd wore my belugas yesterday. Might need to take the insoles out, the toes feel crushed and i dont like coppn pairs that are not tts
mean.gif
1 Million dollars .... 

Why did some US boutiques have overseas size tags on the box when the V1s released? Is it because of the type of account they have? Someone halp

Why did some US boutiques have overseas size tags on the box when the V1s released? Is it because of the type of account they have? Someone halp
Which ones are you looking at? They changed the tags on the Moon Rocks and Tans.

Don't own a single fake pair of kicks in my collection, but it's hilarious to me how adidas has some of you in here by the balls, **** is wild honestly :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom