ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one in here talking down on people who wear fakes, so that's meaningless to me. This is an addidas thread, hence me saying adidas :rolleyes

Can't justify wearing fakes; just save your money and buy a resell pair or just simply try again when the next pair releases.

The feeling of knowing that what's on my feet isn't legit would bother me regardless of how identical they look compared to the real joints.

Last edited:
Oh yeah I wouldn't have an issue buying and wearing a fake pair of yeezys. Would have to be under retail though. Fake yeezys look so much like the real thing, people don't know what's real from fake these days smh lol. As for Jordans, I couldn't do it. You could always tell if something didn't look right with a pair of Jordans. 

They clearly do since you were hurt enough to respond
laugh.gif

Made that username when I was a freshman in high school...10 years ago...but ok lol
change it...lol

Yeah my fault for derailing, I just call out lame ****, when I see it.

Anyway, back to those Zebras which I personally think are trash :lol:

justify ? didnt i say i cant rock with the ua pairs....... smh

let people do what they do... worry about you, lol

My dude, I wasn't even talking about you specifically.

I'm talking about this UA talk in general. If people want to rock UAs or fakes, whatever. But NT was never a place to accept this kind of thinking.

Looks like adidas took a page from jordan brand of adding a small detail to ruin the whole shoe. The zebra's would've been the best V2 without the addition of the pull tab.

I'm talking about this UA talk in general. If people want to rock UAs or fakes, whatever. But NT was never a place to accept this kind of thinking.

UA are fake so why are you separating the two as if it's something different :lol:

UA are fake so why are you separating the two as if it's something different :lol:

I'm really not separating the two. Just trying to use whatever words people want to rock with because I know several people don't think UAs are fake even though they are

What's the big deal about the Pull tab ?

I personally think the V2s look better with them.

Regardless it's a minor detail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom