ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, honestly I don't care about the fake **** but keep in mind. If you buy fake you are one that support fake. That's it.

Looks like adidas took a page from jordan brand of adding a small detail to ruin the whole shoe. The zebra's would've been the best V2 without the addition of the pull tab.

please. We all know you're still gonna try and cop :lol:

as if a pulltab will stop yall from copping :lol:

please. We all know you're still gonna try and cop
laugh.gif

as if a pulltab will stop yall from copping
laugh.gif
Stopped me from copping lol. Can't speak on anyone else.

I must be the only one not super crazy about Zebra's. Rather have those gray or tan joints.
The Zebra's are a solid pair IMO, but I'm mostly excited because it's a nice break from the predominantly black V2s they've been releasing. The cream white pair is probably my favourite V2s releasing this year, that have been confirmed. I hope they release the tan pair as well.
Zebras have a release date yet?
Supposedly next month, Feb 25th. Though Adidas hasn't confirmed. 

Any Chi Town fam with tips for copping on Release Day?

RSVP/St. Alfred raffles the best bet?
you may wanna skip RSVP unless you drop 1k a month there and I never seen anyone win at STA. Best bet is to try the confirmed app and footnation apps. Don't bother with PacSun unless they have a lot of stock either (pacsun and champs woodfield is pretty shady).

If you a fellow Chicagoan I got you  
pimp.gif
that's whats up 
nerd.gif

If you're talking about MC 3.0, then yes, I'd say that's pretty fair. 

Yea it's 3.0. I'll be getting the v2's.
They're my old pair that I size swapped him shortly after release. Dealt with him before so I know they're legit for sure and can pass as deadstock. Figure I'll wear the pair he gives me and use my other Oreos for partial trade on a future release. Thanks for your input!

Yea it's 3.0. I'll be getting the v2's.
They're my old pair that I size swapped him shortly after release. Dealt with him before so I know they're legit for sure and can pass as deadstock. Figure I'll wear the pair he gives me and use my other Oreos for partial trade on a future release. Thanks for your input!
Value wise it would of been dead even if the Oreos were DS. Otherwise, he's winning slightly only because they've been worn. I'd still take the deal if I were you though.

Last edited:
Value wise it would of been dead even if the Oreos were DS. Otherwise, he's winning slightly only because they've been worn.
that's what I was kinda thinking as well. The thing that swayed me into liking the deal is I have no use for the racers and I've been trying to sell them for retail and less with no success. I'd actually wear the v2. Also to me the og is only desirable in my eyes because it was the first pair. I actually like other pks more

I'd take the oreos.

I'm about the same size. sz8.5 NMDs can be had for $270 or less, sz9 FKR can be had for $130, PADS oreos are approx. $400.00; seems pretty even to me

you may wanna skip RSVP unless you drop 1k a month there and I never seen anyone win at STA. Best bet is to try the confirmed app and footnation apps. Don't bother with PacSun unless they have a lot of stock either (pacsun and champs woodfield is pretty shady).

that's whats up 
nerd.gif
Thanks for the advice my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom