ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OG 750s were reselling for $800 when they first dropped now look at the price, idk if all these comments about how low the price is/price not going back up are to try to keep the market value down but these are Yeezys we are talking about lol check back in a few weeks once pairs have dried up and see what the market is. Until then if you don't have a pair buy NOW otherwise its going to be much harder (and expensive) for you in the future

OG 750s were reselling for $800 when they first dropped now look at the price, idk if all these comments about how low the price is/price not going back up are to try to keep the market value down but these are Yeezys we are talking about lol check back in a few weeks once pairs have dried up and see what the market is. Until then if you don't have a pair buy NOW otherwise its going to be much harder (and expensive) for you in the future

If I recall, OG 750's were released in much more limited numbers. With this release, bigger numbers and a lot more purposeful resellers will keep this shoe on a roller coaster ride for at least another month or so.

If I recall, OG 750's were released in much more limited numbers. With this release, bigger numbers and a lot more purposeful resellers will keep this shoe on a roller coaster ride for at least another month or so.
Does anyone have the exact numbers? Or just speculation? I haven't seen anything on my end just asking if you can point me to the right place

it's hard to compare to first release.. nobody had a clue where market was gonna go, and if someone claims they knew then show me all your purchases from resellers when they were happily unloading at 2-3x box price. nowadays the market is set relatively accurately and in advance of actual release now that we've had multiple yeezy releases. Don't think anybody disputes that price on these will eventually go up, that's a very natural result of the market losing supply.

Last edited:
Does anyone have the exact numbers? Or just speculation? I haven't seen anything on my end just asking if you can point me to the right place

No, I am not the inventory manager for Adidas. Just a careful observation from the market then, and the market now.

The dip in price is based on a few things, mostly the falling into random hands factor. But one huge factor everyone is overlooking is summer time. A high top in the middle of summer is not exactly the best timing.

Summer time is dead period for most companies, we're far removed from tax season, and still far off from the Fall/winter. Ppl are not spending in the summer months like they do then. It's simple economics.

Not to beat a dead horse, but if you want your pair, get it now. They will absolutely rise back up.

The dip in price is based on a few things, mostly the falling into random hands factor. But one huge factor everyone is overlooking is summer time. A high top in the middle of summer is not exactly the best timing.

Summer time is dead period for most companies, we're far removed from tax season, and still far off from the Fall/winter. Ppl are not spending in the summer months like they do then. It's simple economics.

Not to beat a dead horse, but if you want your pair, get it now. They will absolutely rise back up.
Very good point. Repped.

man i remember that time, thought people was crazy paying 700 for the ogs 
roll.gif

Everyone thinking the prices will keep dropping or staying around $1200 mark View media item 2076359

There's a lot of desperate people that can't afford to hold onto a $350 shoe, once the initial supply dries up the price will go back up, it's simple economics. This is probably the best time to pick up a pair from someone that's desperate to sell and need money to pay rent.

So ppl hold on to multiple pairs so when the price increase to sell, lol. For the ppl who are buying you guys think they will wait for the price to be over $2k to buy and they could buy it now while the price is low [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Anyone looking for those H&M zip pants, you're super late. Won't find them in stores or online at all anymore.

Anyone looking for those H&M zip pants, you're super late. Won't find them in stores or online at all anymore.
My local store still has the demin zip pants.  Just not my size though. 
mean.gif
   I've got the black, tan, and melange.  Just need those olives. 

Last edited:
I have the 1st gen black, 2nd gen tan, and skipped the olives cause I have I Love Ugly Zespys in forest green.

The denim ones are nice but wasn't down for the $50CAD price tag.

I have the 1st gen black, 2nd gen tan, and skipped the olives cause I have I Love Ugly Zespys in forest green.

The denim ones are nice but wasn't down for the $50CAD price tag.
Zespys are so legit. Have 4+ pairs of them, absolutely love the denim ones too.

Well said

Zespys are so legit. Have 4+ pairs of them, absolutely love the denim ones too.
Yeah, if you want QUALITY zip pants that aren't $800 FoG ones, Zespys are the way to go.

MLTD just started selling I Love Ugly and they frequently have discount codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom