ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man. They way these are dropping in price is insane. 
The dudes that be complain about people selling too low are even selling low right now 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Everyone thinking the prices will keep dropping or staying around $1200 mark

There's a lot of desperate people that can't afford to hold onto a $350 shoe, once the initial supply dries up the price will go back up, it's simple economics. This is probably the best time to pick up a pair from someone that's desperate to sell and need money to pay rent.
The market has set the price for these, not desperate people trying to pay their rent lol. Look at the amount of these that are being listed at the moment. You think all those people are just trying to make a quick buck to pay their rent? Even though the prices have dropped a lot, the shoes still aren't selling at a high rate. Will they go up from $1,200? Probably. But they're not going to be at the $2k price point that some people are claiming. 

I seen some listing for $1073 (Lowest)

It would be awesome for some $900 listings on these 750 GG

does paying for better shipping make adidas ship the shoes a little better? everyones pair i've seen come from adidas with 4-7 day shipping has their box pretty beat up. west coast

I said in the beginning that 1k-1250 is where I thought they would settle in for a bit. Some questioned that logic :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom