ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HM > FoG

laugh.gif
i love my olive ones but is it me or do the denim versions fit differently? like the calves on the pair i tried were so tight and drop crotch seemed huge

Eh idk, by the time I got my denim pair the olive and black twill pairs I got seemed stretched out, especially my black pair.

Eh idk, by the time I got my denim pair the olive and black twill pairs I got seemed stretched out, especially my black pair.
hmm okay maybe the denim pair will stretch out as well. tried them on and at the store and there was just something uncomfortable about the fit. maybe ill try a size up next time. i do lift so that may have something to do with it

Last edited:
The denim pair is definitely tighter around the calves area compared to my black pair... 

people thinking the prices will steadily rise back up... I'm not so sure. These aren't the Nike Air Yeezys that were super limited in production AND color way. There has already been more Adidas Yeezy colorways combined in a year than there was with the NAY over several years. And there's a lot more to come... ppl aren't jumping at the high resale prices anymore cz they can just wait and try for the next release.

people thinking the prices will steadily rise back up... I'm not so sure. These aren't the Nike Air Yeezys that were super limited in production AND color way. There has already been more Adidas Yeezy colorways combined in a year than there was with the NAY over several years. And there's a lot more to come... ppl aren't jumping at the high resale prices anymore cz they can just wait and try for the next release.
the dip in price could be from people who bought irresponsibly and need to offload quickly, watch prices dip more the closer to rent being due end of month 

Yeah one of my potential sellers just made me the offer of My og DS UB's, my 8.5 creams and 485$ for the grey gums. It's up to me now to think through if I wanna do it.

Yeah one of my potential sellers just made me the offer of My og DS UB's, my 8.5 creams and 485$ for the grey gums. It's up to me now to think through if I wanna do it.

Creams - $260
UB's - $300 MAX (if that, like I said, not that great plau core blacks are basically the same thing)
$485 cash

$1045 total.

Seller is dumb, I woudda done that with NO hesitation.

Creams - $260
UB's - $300 MAX (if that, like I said, not that great plau core blacks are basically the same thing)
$485 cash

$1045 total.

Seller is dumb, I woudda done that with NO hesitation.

I think I put it out wrong, I mean the my creams are in ~8.5 condition (but probably still that value since I'm in europe and they never dropped here so super rare) but then I also have a ds pair of creams lol.

These are going back up. People were buying them up at 2k a piece EASILY.

Markets flooded.

Now will they go back to $2,000? No but at least over $1,500

Today is bittersweet for sure. My pick up from Suede was supposed to be here yesterday but wasn't. Woke up this morning feeling super sick. Went into work for about an hour, during that time, called TNT (shipping) to find my order. They talking about it hasn't physically been at their depot yet (even though the tracking info says it's been there since Friday). CS said I'd get them tomorrow. Go home, lay down...start barfing, lay back down. Doorbell rings, gf opens it up - TNT delivery!

Props to Suede for the indiscreet shipping box. You'd think I ordered glassware or artwork or something.

First Yeezys!!!
TeamRetail
TeamManual
TeamIDontKnowIfICanGoThroughThisStressAnymore :lol:
View media item 2076261
View media item 2076262

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom