ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear that man, sucks. It's very possible at the price I paid it could end up the same way. I was willing to gamble in this instance.

Also a good thing to note as well, if you use a CC through PayPal, they too might offer some protection. I know AMEX does.

Sellers = Get the raw
Buyers = all the protection

Are these really TTS? I have a narrow foot, 2/3 of my 350's are a half size down, they fit fine.

Those new alpha bounces people are saying TTS and I went a half size down, mesh NMD's I went a half size down, though maybe I shoudve gotten TTS.

I did not spend $1305 for it to not fit me.
laugh.gif
You should be fine.

Also the alphabounce is def not TTS for me, I had to go down .5

Here is a little info from my personal eBay selling experience. I sold some Jordan Vs on eBay a while back (2013) because I copped 12s and they were a bit too big. Got them directly by walking into Champs. I will say they didn't have the cleanest soles. Some tiny paint smudges here and there but that is pretty damn common on Js, especially a few years ago. Anyway, buyer got them, had buyers remorse I guess and started a dispute since I said no returns. Didn't even say they were fake, just said they were not as advertised. I told eBay that I showed the shoes from every angle in my listing and the buyer never asked for more pics or anything. eBay ended up siding with him but made him pay return shipping. Pretty lame and IMO not a valid reason to start a dispute.

That being said, it's a new era on eBay. The listings are being flooded with fakes in many markets. It's to the point where the sellers don't even try to hide it anymore. Seems like either eBay doesn't care because they are still making their money or there are too many to remove them all. Honestly, if it's a seller being upfront saying he has an "unauthorized" pair and charing $100, it's your money you can do what you want. It's the people charging $800-$1200 claiming legit that is a major issue.

Here is a little info from my personal eBay selling experience. I sold some Jordan Vs on eBay a while back (2013) because I copped 12s and they were a bit too big. Got them directly by walking into Champs. I will say they didn't have the cleanest soles. Some tiny paint smudges here and there but that is pretty damn common on Js, especially a few years ago. Anyway, buyer got them, had buyers remorse I guess and started a dispute since I said no returns. Didn't even say they were fake, just said they were not as advertised. I told eBay that I showed the shoes from every angle in my listing and the buyer never asked for more pics or anything. eBay ended up siding with him but made him pay return shipping. Pretty lame and IMO not a valid reason to start a dispute.

That being said, it's a new era on eBay. The listings are being flooded with fakes in many markets. It's to the point where the sellers don't even try to hide it anymore. Seems like either eBay doesn't care because they are still making their money or there are too many to remove them all. Honestly, if it's a seller being upfront saying he has an "unauthorized" pair and charing $100, it's your money you can do what you want. It's the people charging $800-$1200 claiming legit that is a major issue.
yeah looking for yeezy 350s on ebay is a nightmare , its annoying watching fake pairs get sold for the price of real kicks

Thats one thing I can't exactly figure out. If eBay has a ton of disputes over fake shoes in general, how do they continue to make a profit? For example, if I buy some shoes that turn out to be fake, but the seller has already removed the money from the account, 1k is a sizable amount for them to refund to me. I gotta believe that can get pretty costly.

Hey guys, need your opinion on this.  About to buy DS sz 10 gum 750 for 1.3k, do you think this is a good price?  Thanks

Hey guys, need your opinion on this.  About to buy DS sz 10 gum 750 for 1.3k, do you think this is a good price?  Thanks

depending on the size that's the going rate. not a great price. i was going to list my spare pair for the same price though

Last edited:
Going by GOAT prices, its a good price.

Most pairs in common sizes are $1350-1500. "Good price" IMO is something thats on the lower end of that.

If I can find something around $1200 for size 8 or 8.5 I'll pull the trigger...can't believe I would even go that high but oh well

Thats one thing I can't exactly figure out. If eBay has a ton of disputes over fake shoes in general, how do they continue to make a profit? For example, if I buy some shoes that turn out to be fake, but the seller has already removed the money from the account, 1k is a sizable amount for them to refund to me. I gotta believe that can get pretty costly.

eBay exists for more than just selling shoes. They still make millions on legit shoes and everything else that's being sold on the site. I am willing to bet that legit transaction outnumber returns by a significant margin, otherwise eBay Wouldnt still be around.

If you're wondering; Foamwright on twitter is legit

As far as pricing goes, go on Grailed and look at what people are pricing the 750s at and you'll see who the people are that are trying to dump them and who are willing to hold on to them as value will eventually rise again. There are A BUNCH of 750s in the 1100-1300 range, now is the time to buy if youre looking for this shoe.

If you're wondering; Foamwright on twitter is legit

As far as pricing goes, go on Grailed and look at what people are pricing the 750s at and you'll see who the people are that are trying to dump them and who are willing to hold on to them as value will eventually rise again. There are A BUNCH of 750s in the 1100-1300 range, now is the time to buy if youre looking for this shoe.
I heard this with the TB's as well, though I'm looking at it from the other side. I have two pairs of TB's and two pairs of these... I wish I would have sold the TB's initially. The price on those has tanked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom