ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yup, just depends on if you want to put in work and be patient.

neither of those were for me so I paid a little more. it is what it is :lol:

Copped. If im eh about em ill hold on to them for a few months til they jump back up. Dont think I woudda found em under $1200 to be honest.

Copped. If im eh about em ill hold on to them for a few months til they jump back up. Dont think I woudda found em under $1200 to be honest.

In all honesty, nothing wrong with that one bit. Like DonRafa DonRafa said, it is what it is. Best thing to do is enjoy them and not look back. You win some, you lose some. Congrats on the cop!

Worst case I can always make back ATLEAST a stack.

:smokin

9.5 was the size, im a TTS 10, these should be ok. It was the lowest price on GOAT for any size. $1350 is the cheapest now for an 11.

Last edited:
Not every listing is real, but not everyone is fake either. I took a chance with a new seller that obviously was getting passed up because the number 0. After a few emails of responding back and forth, I took a chance knowing I have eBay and Paypal protection along with the seller assuring me they will take them back if I suspect in any way they are not real. So yea, a calculated risk.

Your post is strangely inspirational and I might start a convo with the guy bc of it

Thanks!

Fake pairs are out now :x

Just a quick look and I can possibly already see one difference. If you look at the bottom of the shoe where the zipper and the bottom suede piece are, the space is much wider than what I have seen on legit pairs. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Last edited:
Your post is strangely inspirational and I might start a convo with the guy bc of it

Thanks!

Worst case scenario you go through buyer protection and work out a refund. I plan to have my camera rolling for the unboxing to have proof they are in fact the pair that was sent just in case they are fake. A little extra work, yes, but patience and time I have.

Last edited:

nice, congrats man! not a bad price at all. like you said worst thing that can happen is you make your money back in a month or so.

Worst case I can always make back ATLEAST a stack.

smokin.gif

9.5 was the size, im a TTS 10, these should be ok. It was the lowest price on GOAT for any size. $1350 is the cheapest now for an 11.
Beat me to the punch bro haha A few pages back I was saying i would cop if no price drop notifications over one days time from goat. I was waiting to not get any price drop notifications today for that pair. I was sleepin' on that price for too long haha

Congrats!

Just got offered : my DS OG Ultra Boosts, my 8.5 creams (super limited here in europe but I have another DS pair) and 485$ for DS grey gum and done by a meet up. Really thinking about it.

What are you thinking about? Id do that deal before he comes to his senses and/or sells to someone else. You already have a back up chalks so get it done.

Beat me to the punch bro haha A few pages back I was saying i would cop if no price drop notifications over one days time from goat. I was waiting to not get any price drop notifications today for that pair. I was sleepin' on that price for too long haha

Congrats!

You can set alerts for price drops for certsin sizes?

How long was that $1305 sitting? I swore I didnt see that price yesterday or this morning. :lol:

You can set alerts for price drops for certsin sizes?

How long was that $1305 sitting? I swore I didnt see that price yesterday or this morning.
laugh.gif
Yea you just go in the app and make it one of your wanted shoes in that size haha

Last notification I got was yesterday so thats why I was waiting for today's clock to run down haha

I want to give my opinion on the sizing of these Gum 750s...

I am a 10 in Jordans and 10.5 in Nikes (Air Max, flyknit, etc) and Adidas (Stan Smith, NMDs, etc)

In the 350s, I obtained both size 10 and 10.5, but I personally preferred a size 10 (10.5 just looked too big for my taste lol)

Well, I purchased a size 9.5 in the 750s and they do NOT fit me comfortably. I was able to put my foot inside but it was really tight.

Everyone is different and I do have a slight wide foot 

I would recommend TTS (if you do have wide feet) and MAYBE .5 down if you have narrow/regular feet but honestly I would rather have a shoe a little big than small!

Good luck on those trying to buy!!

I want to give my opinion on the sizing of these Gum 750s...

I am a 10 in Jordans and 10.5 in Nikes (Air Max, flyknit, etc) and Adidas (Stan Smith, NMDs, etc)

In the 350s, I obtained both size 10 and 10.5, but I personally preferred a size 10 (10.5 just looked too big for my taste lol)

Well, I purchased a size 9.5 in the 750s and they do NOT fit me comfortably. I was able to put my foot inside but it was really tight.

Everyone is different and I do have a slight wide foot 

I would recommend TTS (if you do have wide feet) and MAYBE .5 down if you have narrow/regular feet but honestly I would rather have a shoe a little big than small!

Good luck on those trying to buy!!
Same issue here. Usually wear 10, went down to 9.5 in the GG and it was really tight. Removed insole and replaced it with a thin one and now it's perfect.

Last edited:
So how are we with the resale value for the Gum 750's? Are they more popular than the OG or the TB ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom