ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanye's new style is gonna throw a lot of people off, especially if the way he's dressing for SNL tomorrow is indicative of what look he's going for.

roll.gif

Just traded my worn pair of PBs for TDs. TD condition is about 9/10, but with paint wear on the soles as usual. 

Anyone know of a good paint? I heard the SneakersER paint pen is slightly off in color.

hey did you have to pay anything out of pocket? I was told $150 to swap my 13.5 for their 9.5....

I deal with solesupremacy often being from the bay area. A size 5.5 is much more valuable (rare) than a size 9, yeah he had to pay out of pocket for the swap.

Complete hope, but looking at the shots on hypebeast of what the models wore, it looks like one of them wore MRs along with the PBs and the new 350s. Since PBs are re-releasing, and the new 350s will be, I hope this photo would mean a re-release of MRs. The only pair of 350s I don't own, which is the cw I would wear daily, I am only hoping this is true for my own selfishness. A re-release of MRs would surely make up for a poor release through y-3....sorry for the backtracking to that saga.

Complete hope, but looking at the shots on hypebeast of what the models wore, it looks like one of them wore MRs along with the PBs and the new 350s. Since PBs are re-releasing, and the new 350s will be, I hope this photo would mean a re-release of MRs. The only pair of 350s I don't own, which is the cw I would wear daily, I am only hoping this is true for my own selfishness. A re-release of MRs would surely make up for a poor release through y-3....sorry for the backtracking to that saga.
I think those MR look alike doesn't have the same design. 

Slightly off-topic but I just got hit with a $50 customs charge from End for the Moonrocks I copped in Nov. Wack. Anyone have this issue?

Pacsun has really been trying to get more expensive stuff in their stores as of late... either that or I haven't noticed since I never go in there. Interesting

Slightly off-topic but I just got hit with a $50 customs charge from End for the Moonrocks I copped in Nov. Wack. Anyone have this issue?

This shouldn't even be an issue since you paid retail...Plus END is notorious for having their orders properly declared...Anything over $200 and you will get hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom