ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
grey 750s rumored to restock 

this cant be life..
nerd.gif

at this rate, they'll restock before TLOP comes out 
roll.gif

are any confirmed 750s coming out this year? didnt see any in the season 3 show
season 2 stuff didn't even drop yet. And 750's are in season 2 which is set to release this year. 

grey 750s rumored to restock 

this cant be life..
nerd.gif

at this rate, they'll restock before TLOP comes out 
roll.gif
TLOP was supposed to be out today. 
mean.gif
 dude keeps messing around with the tracklist. 

If any of the BAY AREA NT fam wanna slide through to BAIT SF Saturday and Sunday I can sign you up for the raffle. Just ask for Jon :D

Saturday 2/13 12-9pm

Sunday 2/14 12-7pm

BAIT SAN FRANCISCO

3162 16th st

San Francisco, CA 94103

415-865-0774

Last edited:
Confirmed app with only 3 cities is straight bs I'm from nyc but live in Philadelphia. Cherry hill store is getting them wonder why it's only limited to those 3 cities? no sadderday but I think it's gonna be a famished Friday for me :lol:

Let's just get them all out of the way now ,with all the different days these YEEZYS been dropping I think we need a guide so here it is
Melancholy Monday's
Tearsday Tuesday
Weeping Wednesday
Thirsty Thursday
Famished Friday
Sadderday Saturday
Suicide Sunday's

If any of the BAY AREA NT fam wanna slide through to BAIT SF Saturday and Sunday I can sign you up for the raffle. Just ask for Jon :D

Saturday 2/13 12-9pm

Sunday 2/14 12-7pm

BAIT SAN FRANCISCO

3162 16th st

San Francisco, CA 94103

415-865-0774

Is your store gonna be offering kids sizes?

Confirmed app with only 3 cities is straight bs I'm from nyc but live in Philadelphia. Cherry hill store is getting them wonder why it's only limited to those 3 cities? no sadderday but I think it's gonna be a famished Friday for me
laugh.gif
confirmed app is just another way to ride the L train.  I have never scored on the confirmed app and i have been on it every time before the tweet went out.

Let's just get them all out of the way now ,with all the different days these YEEZYS been dropping I think we need a guide so here it is
Melancholy Monday's
Tearsday Tuesday
Weeping Wednesday
Thirsty Thursday
Cryday Friday how can I forget FIXED
Sadderday Saturday
Suicide Sunday's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom