ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If any of the BAY AREA NT fam wanna slide through to BAIT SF Saturday and Sunday I can sign you up for the raffle. Just ask for Jon :D

Saturday 2/13 12-9pm

Sunday 2/14 12-7pm

BAIT SAN FRANCISCO

3162 16th st

San Francisco, CA 94103

415-865-0774

:smh: :smh: :smh: Such a bad weekend for me to be out of town

If any of the BAY AREA NT fam wanna slide through to BAIT SF Saturday and Sunday I can sign you up for the raffle. Just ask for Jon :D

Saturday 2/13 12-9pm

Sunday 2/14 12-7pm

BAIT SAN FRANCISCO

3162 16th st

San Francisco, CA 94103

415-865-0774
Is it true Bait backdoors all their pairs?

Saturday 2/13 12-9pm

Sunday 2/14 12-7pm

BAIT SAN FRANCISCO

3162 16th st

San Francisco, CA 94103

415-865-0774

:pimp: I'll swing by tomorrow :nerd:

Mods can take this down if it's bad NT etiquette, but I thought this was hilarious.
laugh.gif
you ever get a 3 year late pass?

When life gets tough, jus remember you're jus a restock away

Personally think that could be applied metaphor to life, whoever makes that a poster...you're welcome

The stripes come from three-leaf shape is meant to represent the main landmasses of the Americas, Europe and Africa, and Asia respectively. The intersecting lines across the three forms signify diversity.

Maybe 1 stripe represents YE, the Pablo, The Yeezus...
I mean the guy sold a listening party at MSG and every movie theater across the USA

prolly grossed more $$ the the Album would make in a month before it even Dropped!  GENIUS!

Last edited:
Going by FC prices, OVO is going for $1000 for a size 8 but im assuming prices will go down once the shoe releases today. MR are only going for a bit more, a straight trade is probably not feasibly, but atleast wanna get rid of em enough to put a dent in MR resale prices.

Going by FC prices, OVO is going for $1000 for a size 8 but im assuming prices will go down once the shoe releases today. MR are only going for a bit more, a straight trade is probably not feasibly, but atleast wanna get rid of em enough to put a dent in MR resale prices.
damn if you can find that you better double check them MRs

ovo's ain't going for no damn $1,000. You can barely fetch more than $500 for them on the actual market. 

I wouldn't make that OVO trade even if I was giving away Moonrock 950 boots. 

Even FC has MR's for $1250. People were saying not too long ago that MR's are $800-$1000 and now all of a sudden its a long shot?

you shouldn't use FC as your only source or market value. This is how and why people charge ridiculous prices and think its ok because FC has it for that price. Resellers don't have the same type of clientele as FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom