ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
because you were buying the same thing in the screening packages. 

"Buy this package for items x and y"

"now here's the password so you can buy the same thing" 

Doesn't make sense to me imo. 

Bro... I'd like to purchase some of the other items, bundle got me a screening ticket, hoodie and a digital dl and that's it. 

Can someone repost that photo of dude crying during the Season 3 show? Not the shopped MJ/Thugger one.

So I paid for a screening and early access but I don't get early access? THAT doesn't make sense. As someone who was there to view it and now knows what the merch looks like, I should get first crack.

Last edited:
So I paid for a screening and early access but I don't get early access? THAT doesn't make sense. As someone who was there to view it and now knows what the merch looks like, I should get first crack.
early access to the album, which you will get. Didn't say anything about getting access to KW

Bro... I'd like to purchase some of the other items, bundle got me a screening ticket, hoodie and a digital dl and that's it. 
yeah but buying the other items on KW was the same as buying the bundle from the screening (of course without the added price of the ticket). They still forced you to get the album with the merch. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom