ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stripes or not, i still think theyre dope.. Anyone else? Lol
My thing is, I don't wear pants like that ever. I took away the pants and imagined how it looked on my feet or how I would wear them.  I was doing this yesterday when I was wearing my tans, and I was like why doesn't Ye' just sign me to Donda.  Then the general consensus in this thread won't be so negative all the time 
laugh.gif
roll.gif

I think the majority of the people don't like these because of the stripes. If the production run does not have stripes, I believe a large amount of people will change their minds, me included. That was the only thing I didn't like. Other than that I'm not sure how you wouldn't like these if you liked the OG 350's, all it is a pattern change. I would like to hear from someone who doesn't like these (no stripes) but likes the OG's.

Last edited:
I'm 99% sure the new 350s wont be coming out with stripes (I'm just speculating, though). However, I definitely am looking for a second pair of moonrocks. Prices for those have definitely gone up

A lot of these clothes are oversized for effect I think it will look better when you size down to your correct size

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom