ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the stream, and from distance, I thought this sweatshirt didn't look too bad...

...but what the hell is with this huge cuff **** and ill fitting style?!

Hes tryna revert to the early 2000s look but minimalistic rather than all that branding we had one baggy clothing.
Earlier than that, in the late 80s people used to get those sweatshirts with iron letters at the flea market along with airbrushed jean jackets...

First 350s looked like cheetah print to me. These new ones look like tiger stripes.
Agreed. The 350 has a very organic animal look to already, this update even more so. These are fire and I will be copping or at least attempting to.

I'm sure the bandwagon will be overflowing with late comers soon enough.

You're acting like designers are only known for their  loud collections...

Of course adults will rock them, but your comparison kinda is weak 
Agreed, "I can't picture adults wearing these" is a completely different statement than "no adult will rock these". We all know adults will wear these, the name alone on them is enough.

Last edited:
Agreed. The 350 has a very organic animal look to already, this update even more so. These are fire and I will be copping or at least attempting to.

I'm sure the bandwagon will be overflowing with late comers soon enough.

People don't like change. They wanted the same shoe in different colors. Instead, Ye stepped it up. I hope the bandwagon is late so I can cop multiples. #rockmykicks #resellislife

you really think that the "bandwagon" that shows up late is going to be that large where you will be copping multiples?

:rolleyes

yeezy = yeezy

nothing changed about that.

People don't like change. They wanted the same shoe in different colors. Instead, Ye stepped it up. I hope the bandwagon is late so I can cop multiples. #rockmykicks #resellislife
I sure as hell didn't, what's why I stopped 3 releases ago. Everyone has different taste, can't please everyone.

On the stream, and from distance, I thought this sweatshirt didn't look too bad...

...but what the hell is with this huge cuff **** and ill fitting style?!

Hes tryna revert to the early 2000s look but minimalistic rather than all that branding we had one baggy clothing.

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BAGGY CLOTHING NO MATTER WHAT. I PUT THAT ON GOD. :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like they are going to start flooding the market with 350s so resell will def go down, can't sustain that high a resale with so many pairs and colorways coming out. Eventually everyone is going to get a pair, even if you get boots. We all just have to be patient

Looks like they are going to start flooding the market with 350s so resell will def go down, can't sustain that high a resale with so many pairs and colorways coming out. Eventually everyone is going to get a pair, even if you get boots. We all just have to be patient
bro you sound like a broken record...

I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO BAGGY CLOTHING NO MATTER WHAT. I PUT THAT ON GOD.
laugh.gif
8th. Ye made it so we could wear tight jeans

any fambs hitting Finishline Del Amo on Monday?

I live right down the street from there so that's my first raffle stop...

y'all think my chances for a size 14 are small? :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom