ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoughts? i think its pretty dope
Not really feeling the pattern.

OG 350s >>> these
mean.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

So Much for the OG color ways gonna drop with re releases or restocks!! These new color ways are fugly ! I'll grab another PB before I grab any of these colors. Not liking any of the colors so far that neon cw is ugly AF and the zebra print is too much for me

Anyone got close ups of all the shoes he used in the show? Primarily the non Yeezys like the Ultra Boosts.

Can't picture any adults wearing the new 350's. They look childish and have too much going on. It will be interesting to see how many people change their mind come release date though.

Can't picture any adults wearing the new 350's. They look childish and have too much going on. It will be interesting to see how many people change their mind come release date though.
you've never worn designer I can tell lol, trust me there will be adults rocking them

On the stream, and from distance, I thought this sweatshirt didn't look too bad...

...but what the hell is with this huge cuff **** and ill fitting style?!

Hes tryna revert to the early 2000s look but minimalistic rather than all that branding we had one baggy clothing.

Hes tryna revert to the early 2000s look but minimalistic rather than all that branding we had one baggy clothing.
I think he's just showing everyone that no matter what he puts out, people will buy it, wear it and call it the best look since whenever.

you've never worn designer I can tell lol, trust me there will be adults rocking them
I have plenty of designer shoes but mine aren't loud.

I feel the same way about the multi color and crazy Giuseppe shoes (not all of them). The loud ones are hideous. And the women designer sneakers are almost always loud, multi color, glitter, spikes so it's tough pickings for me usually. This is more of a women's design IMO.

I also know people will just wear these became they are yeezys so.

Last edited:

Exactly this. I ****** with a lot of the clothing. Obviously a lot of that **** was runway **** and crazy but there are some really dope pieces in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom