ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

going to the movie thurs

i wonder what it's about?
Bring one of these....you never can be too prepared 
41XzvwofNPL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

I'm assuming they're like a moccasin... I could be wrong

Would be funny if they end up like recess kidz customs
12362170_417757268421986_40213548_n.jpg

I've never seen leaked pictures but this is how I imagined them to look

Last edited:
On the hunt for TD's in my size still, but does anyone know if any of the 350's went as low as a size 4 (UK 3.5)?

Weighing up getting a pair for the wifey as a anniversary present, but I really don't want to get stung on a fake pair .

Yellow and greens easy cop. You heard it hear first. Everyone hates them even though they haven't seen em lol

If something like this was released, they'd be straight up fire.

Well those yellow, green, and black pair with the white swoosh, also the white pair are apparently the 550s. Or I may be wrong and there just more 350 models but can't be cause design is completely different.

Naw, makes more sense for them to be 350's with a different material.

nice. visvims with boost...love some damn visvims.

You can't tell me this doesn't have a higher cut?
You're just assuming it's the 550 with no proof than from what we already know.  The PB's that come out next week have a higher cut too apparently.   The pics of the white's he tweeted have the same cut as those and they're a 350.  New material on the upper doesn't make it instantly a 550. 

Wait until at least after the Season 3 show when clearer pics will surface (even then, we might still have no idea).  You're just taking a shot in the dark in here.  

Last edited:
You're just assuming it's the 550 with no proof than from what we already know.  The PB's that come out next week have a higher cut too apparently.   The pics of the white's he tweeted have the same cut as those and they're a 350.  New material on the upper doesn't make it instantly a 550. 

Wait until at least after the Season 3 show when clearer pics will surface (even then, we might still have no idea).  You're just taking a shot in the dark in here.  

I should've made it clear, I was just speculating not giving facts. But you're right. To me, I was just thinking it would be a different model.

I was honestly just trying to contribute and sick of hearing sizing, legit checks, and opinions on another mans opinion (Ye'). Make NT actually feel like NT. This is the one thread that doesn't feel like it.

I was honestly just trying to contribute and sick of hearing sizing, legit checks, and opinions on another mans opinion (Ye'). Make NT actually feel like NT. This is the one thread that doesn't feel like it.
It happens before every Yeezy release, consistent cycle of posting.  

Hopefully tomorrow will be an informative day and new pics of new kicks to look forward to! 

Then it'll return to more questions about when the Confirmed App will go live, LC's, etc.  
laugh.gif

Just got the tab sipper season 1 swetpants for 170$, on sale from 500$ hahaha. wish i would have waited to pull the trigger on the shorts as well. 

Good start to the morning. 

It happens before every Yeezy release, consistent cycle of posting.  

Hopefully tomorrow will be an informative day and new pics of new kicks to look forward to! 

Then it'll return to more questions about when the Confirmed App will go live, LC's, etc.  :lol:

Yeah man, I know. I've been here since day 1. I think it was one of my first times ever experiencing NT crashing during a release because of all the lurkers and what not.

What's crazy was how Meth had to change up some coding for the 'new post' pop up specifically for this thread alone.

As much as I respect the regulars and OGs, I feel both positive and negative about how we start withholding information because we don't want to feed it to the lurkers. And when someone does post info, they get upset, when no one posts info they still get upset.

It's like no winning in this thread. It's just the same questions being answered.

Sizing issue? Half size down from your TTS.
Confirmed app? Random time but It could be today.
Do I have a YEEZUS shrine? Yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom