ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got the tab sipper season 1 swetpants for 170$, on sale from 500$ hahaha. wish i would have waited to pull the trigger on the shorts as well. 
Good start to the morning. 

I missed out on getting the 950s for $250 on okini the other day. I can live without the attire but I do want a couple pieces. Still wouldn't justify 170 for some sweat pants. Heck, I can't justify paying retail for fleece either.

Yeah man, I know. I've been here since day 1. I think it was one of my first times ever experiencing NT crashing during a release because of all the lurkers and what not.

What's crazy was how Meth had to change up some coding for the 'new post' pop up specifically for this thread alone.

As much as I respect the regulars and OGs, I feel both positive and negative about how we start withholding information because we don't want to feed it to the lurkers. And when someone does post info, they get upset, when no one posts info they still get upset.

It's like no winning in this thread. It's just the same questions being answered.

Sizing issue? Half size down from your TTS.
Confirmed app? Random time but It could be today.
Do I have a YEEZUS shrine? Yes.
Yeezy releases have always brought out the worst in people.  

Even in the old Y2 threads, it was the same way.  

2 years ago yesterday, the Red October's dropped.  
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I missed out on getting the 950s for $250 on okini the other day. I can live without the attire but I do want a couple pieces. Still wouldn't justify 170 for some sweat pants. Heck, I can't justify paying retail for fleece either.
I cant really justify it either. but ive got the money, and im an idiot, so i guess thats justification enough. :tongue: hahaha

I will say though, I have gotten quite a few pieces for below retail, and the quality on all of it is just amazing. 

I cant really justify it either. but ive got the money, and im an idiot, so i guess thats justification enough. :tongue: hahaha

I will say though, I have gotten quite a few pieces for below retail, and the quality on all of it is just amazing. 

If I managed it below retail, I would've picked up a few pieces as well. So do they run naturally oversized? So is it recommended to size down or stick TTS?

Question for those who hit on the Confirmed app--when the timer hits zero and you click to enter and the screen turns black, do you guys wait it out or do you restart the app?

Last edited:
If I managed it below retail, I would've picked up a few pieces as well. So do they run naturally oversized? So is it recommended to size down or stick TTS?
Everything i have gotten runs quite a bit oversized. It depends on if you want that oversized look or not. sizing down is probably best either way. Ive sized down on every item ive gotten and they all still fit baggy, but fitted. (Which i like)

Last edited:

Everything i have gotten runs quite a bit oversized. It depends on if you want that oversized look or not. sizing down is probably best either way. Ive sized down on every item ive gotten and they all still fit baggy, but fitted. (Which i like)
yeah, I would've just stuck to my regular size because I do like the baggier look.  Maybe for the pants and sweats I would've sized down.

I just followed you on IG.

Haha nah, dont normally flip kicks. any extras i get i usually try to trade for my girls size, or other colorways that i may have missed out on. But i appreciate the love. Will follow back. 
Famb, those yeezy couples! I envy them 
laugh.gif

Never did like girls who wear sneakers, but in them yeezys got me in the feels simpin'

I should've made it clear, I was just speculating not giving facts. But you're right. To me, I was just thinking it would be a different model.

Eh, 950 and 1050 are similar so you have a point but I still cant imagine them to not put out a whole new model.

Last edited:
Eh, 950 and 1050 are similar so you have a point but I still cant imagine them to not put out a whole new model.
laugh.gif
 I'm just telling you what I read and seen.  Obviously none of this info is 100% but I wouldn't mind the 350,550,750,950,1150.

So essentially thats 5 different models each with different CWs. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom