ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone? Please?
I don't think Adidas announced it yet if and when the Adidas stores will raffle, unless they plan to do it on the same days as FTL on Monday and Tuesday of next week.

Last edited:
Adidas usually opens rsvp after updating their app
for the OT release it updated the same morning it went live which was around 2pm EST give or take...dont know what to expect

edit: OT went live 12/22/16 at 1:37 PM to be exact 

Last edited:
Can't remember who in here had issues with credit card processing on ADC, but whoever they were, did you guys end up fixing it somehow? Need to prepare for this next drop!

Can't remember who in here had issues with credit card processing on ADC, but whoever they were, did you guys end up fixing it somehow? Need to prepare for this next drop!

I had a debit not go through for some odd reason. switched to another CC real quick and it processed. Can anyone explain that to me o_O

Actually 3 times. Tb 750s.. Tans and the NMD og
TB750 didn't go live on the same day that the app updated. NMD also didn't. I recall they were both up on the app saying reservations are not open, days before the reservation actually opened. 

EDIT: actually, I think NMD opened the same day the app updated but I definitely do remember it was unveiled way before the app updated. However, TB's definitely did not. So you're batting 2/6

Last edited:

Call your CC in advance telling them your making a purchase on adidas.com and to approve the transaction.  When I purchased the 750's, my credit card flagged the transaction as a potential fraud so I had to text them to approve the transaction.  Most cards send a text message or email.  others I hear you have to call them.

Adidas usually opens rsvp after updating their app
Happened once. So no, not "usually". 

for the OT release it updated the same morning it went live which was around 2pm EST give or take...dont know what to expect

edit: OT went live 12/22/16 at 1:37 PM to be exact 
you were 2 minutes late to be exact 
If i quoted it 2 minutes late i apologize for the slight misinformation 

this is the tweet i referenced 

the tweets are always late. If you're relying on tweets, you're missing drop time of the App and ADC by a few minutes. 

the tweets are always late. If you're relying on tweets, you're missing drop time of the App and ADC by a few minutes. 
I never get through on the app anyway.  The closest I got was on the tans.  I made it to the reserve now screen 3 mins after it went live,  clicked reserve now and it kicked me back the the countdown page.

I was able to reserve the OTs by following the thread. Pretty sure I was about 10 minutes late. Luck def helps...

Last edited:

I never get through on the app anyway.  The closest I got was on the tans.  I made it to the reserve now screen 3 mins after it went live,  clicked reserve now and it kicked me back the the countdown page.
it's all luck i guess. I got thru for TD and PB like half hour after the tweet. Of course now, it's a little harder and reservations fill up faster because people are more "experienced" with the app now. 

Following my double up on TD's I put in the most work ever on PBs and caught nothing but L's. So I guess it's nice to have another shot at em. Definitely managing my expectations this time around.

so whats the general speculation on when the adidas app will go live?  Today, tomorrow or next wednesday?

ever since they implement that splash system. I have seen the shoe page once for each drop (PB, TB, OT). And I was only let in like 40+ minutes after the drop. Was able to cart each time but could not checkout. Inventory issues. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom