ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
N
Man they all gone. There might be a pair here and there. There's only a couple of size 8s around my area and that's what it says on the website. I wouldn't trust that at all.

Did you click on footaction?

They pretty much have a full size run.

lol

paying resale = a nice start to the month in 2016

and things were supposed to get better :lol:

Lol paid resale for ovos as well, all I could cop this year was cement 4s and one pair of NMDs.
December was a good month though won the 750s.

Lol paid resale for ovos as well, all I could cop this year was cement 4s and one pair of NMDs.
You got a miracle for them NMD's I couldn't even get close to getting those. And the 750's make up for the resell of the masters lol

damn earlier pretty much every size was able to be shipped to home. Now only 8 and 9 are... They were up earlier though.

No they didn't. I'm following the Masters thread and people aren't having any luck. Even with phone orders to EB.

No they didn't. I'm following the Masters thread and people aren't having any luck. Even with phone orders to EB.

I'm not it the market for them but my local spots have random sizes left and when I got on my computer this morning at about 5am I saw the links showing sizes available and they were cartable. I was also reading on reddit where people were getting them today. But thats as much as I tried or looked since I'm not in the market for them.

I'm not it the market for them but my local spots have random sizes left and when I got on my computer this morning at about 5am I saw the links showing sizes available and they were cartable. I was also reading on reddit where people were getting them today. But thats as much as I tried or looked since I'm not in the market for them.

You better head over to the Masters thread and gain some reps then!

You got a miracle for them NMD's I couldn't even get close to getting those. And the 750's make up for the resell of the masters lol

Lol definitely, didn't like the 750s sold them and got a real good price.
Pb 2016 are my first yeezys and I like them.
Got lucky with the yellow nmds payed resale on the Oreos. Still haven't got the ogs.

There no way the primeknit will rip unless you rip it on something, the sole will wear down but nothing terrible. My friend has the 15 PB's and wore em tons (2 trips to the Philippines and they have bad roads in the smaller towns) and his still look pretty good.

There no way the primeknit will rip unless you rip it on something, the sole will wear down but nothing terrible. My friend has the 15 PB's and wore em tons (2 trips to the Philippines and they have bad roads in the smaller towns) and his still look pretty good.

Good to know, repped. Gonna beat the hell out of these.

paying resale = a nice start to the month in 2016

and things were supposed to get better :lol:

damn dude tough year :lol:, all these Adi hype is making my asics addiction easier tho

also my PBs have become my go to workout shoe

Lol definitely, didn't like the 750s sold them and got a real good price.
Pb 2016 are my first yeezys and I like them.
Got lucky with the yellow nmds payed resale on the Oreos. Still haven't got the ogs.

I know the color is crazy but I still want the Nice Kicks NMD's but not trying to pay resell on those

damn dude tough year :lol:, all these Adi hype is making my asics addiction easier tho

also my PBs have become my go to workout shoe

Lol I know, hopefully the year gets better!
I'm like a hawk on eBay and try to find the best prices and go for the people you can tell are new to reselling.

I have taught at least 5 people how to do a PayPal invoice, they always send me a money request and I have to break down what to do.

Lol I know, hopefully the year gets better!
I'm like a hawk on eBay and try to find the best prices and go for the people you can tell are new to reselling.

I have taught at least 5 people how to do a PayPal invoice, they always send me a money request and I have to break down what to do.

LOL yeah I find those too.

I know the color is crazy but I still want the Nice Kicks NMD's but not trying to pay resell on those

They are different can see why you would like them. Resale price is crazy on them over here in the UK.
Try and help you out with the footlocker eu only release of the nmds if they are easy to get. (If you like them)

They are different can see why you would like them. Resale price is crazy on them over here in the UK.
Try and help you out with the footlocker eu only release of the nmds if they are easy to get. (If you like them)

Repped! lol Didn't they release a few weeks ago over there or was that just in the US?

Has anyone found themselves a little bit on edge with ANY online release/purchase, because of Yeezys?

I just bought tickets for Batman vs Superman, and I was trying to move through the process fast as hell for good seats lmao. It wasn't that serious but in my mind it was.

Has anyone found themselves a little bit on edge with ANY online release/purchase, because of Yeezys?

I just bought tickets for Batman vs Superman, and I was trying to move through the process fast as hell for good seats lmao. It wasn't that serious but in my mind it was.
OMG!!!! LOL I thought it was just me LOL. I swear I bought some basic new balance' and thought they were gonna sell out instantly....still available LOL

Repped! lol Didn't they release a few weeks ago over there or was that just in the US?

Yeah they did only at hanon and footpatrol impossible to get.
I'm in Birmingham so those stores are to far from me, end is far as well.
Just got size and offspring here they get nmds.

Hahahahah def not alone - catch myself doing this w/ boxing tickets and flights way too much

Yeah they did only at hanon and footpatrol impossible to get.
I'm in Birmingham so those stores are to far from me, end is far as well.
Just got size and offspring here they get nmds.
Well good to know, Il lhave to keep you in mind when/if some UK stuff drops. Luckily I was lucky enough to buy a pair of these J&D UB's that only dropped in the UK and got them for less than retail... best come up I think Ive ever got besides some VVND cool grey 4's for $40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom