ADIDAS X YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL 2016 THREAD - (NO LC PICS PLEASE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do the 350s hold up? Can they take a beating? Might sound like a stupid question but the material feels so thin like it could rip with heavy wear.
Has anyone's pair ripped?
They are very comfortable and I'm happy with them they just feel a bit flimsy.

How do the 350s hold up? Can they take a beating? Might sound like a stupid question but the material feels so thin like it could rip with heavy wear.
Has anyone's pair ripped?
They are very comfortable and I'm happy with them they just feel a bit flimsy.

Primeknit is great as long as you avoid abrasions. Nothing should rub the upper too much. So don't skate in them.

whats the deal with these trendy grey socks? details? :nerd:
Yeah but IMO you'd need to sz up on the 350's in order for these thick *** socks to work...unless you just really wanna stretch the hell out them so that if you do wear thin socks they wont even it properly anymore lol

Primeknit is great as long as you avoid abrasions. Nothing should rub the upper too much. So don't skate in them.

Won't be doing anything like that, just want to know if they will be good to do a lot of miles walking in them.
Thanks for response.

Damn son, Ive worn my MR's about 40 and they look the same minus the bottoms. You must have scraped up against something without realizing

I was more expecting a rip at the front, or the top of the midsole. How did that rip happen?

Never recall getting my foot stuck, or scraping. The hole never got any bigger than that and I wore it 10 more times after I realized that rip. Still love them lol! Just hoping a TD restock is true lol.

Pretty sure they're just some grey wool socks dudes. Variety of them from all kinds of brands can be found on amazon and most places that sell a decent selection of socks, like outdoor supply stores (that don't cater to hypebeasts).

Qft
Backcountry, REI, and Big 5 have em. I have over 20 pairs of wool socks because when I'm on a fire I have to pack for 14-21 days. That firefighter life

You paid resale on the 12's too???

They are still online on some sites.

I'm from the UK, instant sellout. Seems like Europe had very low stock. Think we got more PSNYs then masters which doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom